112: 3 panics and on (pt. 2)

Sebastian cancelled your Friday morning session, which is totally unlike him.

Luckily, you have his number.

You send him a quick text, telling him to call you.

A few minutes later, your phone rings, Sebastian's name flashing across the screen.

"Hey!" you say.

"Hey, is everything okay?" he asks.

"Yeah, I was just wondering why you cancelled our session..."

Sebastian is silent for a few moments before finally speaking.

"Oh, I had a new client come in and that was the only time they could meet. I meant to tell you that, but I've been so busy."

You mentally scold yourself for thinking it was something else. 

"Oh, okay... I thought something was wrong. Nevermind then, I guess." 

Sebastian is silent again.

He doesn't want to bring up the fact that he read your private things, but he doesn't want you to keep having attacks. He wants to help you. He loves you. More than he's allowed to. 

****

It's now Monday, and you are sitting in Sebastian's office, waiting for him to get to your meeting. 

You decide you should go to the restroom before getting started, so you leave the office. 

Once Sebastian shows up, he sets his stuff down on the desk,  and he looks up and sees your phone sitting on the couch again.

He slowly walks towards it, and picks it up. He quickly opens the notes app, and reads your latest one.

"What the hell?" you exclaim, walking back into the office. "Why are you going through my phone?"

Sebastian drops it on the couch, and throws his hands up in defense. 

"I can explain..."

You have tears in your eyes. You're so pissed.

"Then you better start, or I'm walking out." 

He motions for you to come towards him, and the two of you sit down together on the couch. 

You sit in silence while Sebastian collects his thoughts. 

"Last week, I saw your note on your phone talking about your attacks. I didn't mean to read it, but I did." he sighs. "Why didn't you tell me that you've had three attacks this month, (y/n)? I'm here to help you, and I can't do that unless your honest with me." 

You look away from him, tears falling down your cheeks. "I didn't want you to think I was weak. I didn't want you to know that I'm this depressed piece of crap that can't control her body. I hate it, and I hate myself."

Sebastian grabs your hand. "You are not weak. You can't control it, and I understand that. I could never think that you are weak. You come here two times a week to help yourself. You wanted help so you came to me. That makes you so strong." 

"And please don't hate yourself..." he whispers, wiping your tears away. "I can't stand that."

You look at him, staring into his crystal blue eyes. "I love you..." 

You turn away again,  your face turning red. "I- I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that..."

Sebastian reaches his hand up, and lays in on your cheek, forcing you to turn towards him.

"I love you too..." he says. "Come with me... This session is cancelled."

He helps you up, and pulls you out of the office. The two of you get into his car once you're outside and you start driving.

"You know us confessing our undying love for each other means that you can't be my patient anymore, right?" he asks.

You nod, looking out the window. "Yeah, but that's okay..." 

You play with your fingers while humming along to the song playing on the radio. You feel the car stop and you look to see that you stopped in front of a set of apartments.

"Where are we?" you ask.

"My place... We are going to go inside and have a movie night... Doctors orders are to relax, and cuddle... That'll make you feel better." 

i am so sorry that it's taken me 50 billion years to update... i have one last final tomorrow, and then i'll have a month off.... so hopefully, i'll get back on schedule

-ry

Don't forget to vote and tell me what you think!