104: hormonal pregnancy

Request: Can I request a image where the reader is pregnant (Seb knows) and sad because she was with Seb and Nichole Kidman was flirting with Sebastian in front of her and she's mad.

* I will do this , but that Nicole wasn't actually flirting or something. cause I know that she is married. So, imma blame the reader getting mad on hormones :)

Sebastian invited you to come to the premiere of his new movie, Destroyer, at the Toronto Film Festival. He was so excited to ask you to be his date, so you didn't have the heart to tell him no.

You are almost 5 months pregnant, so you haven't felt like getting out too much. You and Sebastian decided to keep it a secret, just so you wouldn't be bombarded by paparazzi all the time and stress you out.

You don't mind staying at home all the time. That just means more Netflix and snacks for you.

The time had finally come for you two to go to the festival. You were nervous, to say the least.

The dress you are wearing shows off the bump, so that means that you have to announce the pregnancy.

"Is there something you'd like to say about that?" an interviewer asks, referring to the baby bump.

Sebastian chuckles. "(y/n) and I are expecting baby Stan this December."

"Why keep it a secret?"

"Well, we wanted to have it to ourselves for a while, just be a happy family without the whole world knowing. But it was time that we finally announce it. I couldn't hide this things for long!" You laugh, resting your hand on your stomach.

The two of you make your way to the theater when Sebastian spots his co-star, Nicole.

"I'll be right back, babe.." he says, walking towards her.

When Nicole sees Seb, she smiles and gives him a quick hug.

You can't help but feel a ping of jealousy when you see her rest her hand on his bicep.

You roll your eyes and scoff, making your way through the crowd of people.

You find a place to sit, trying to calm down and get off your feet.

"(y/n)?" you hear Sebastian call.

You really don't want to talk to him. Even though you know that they meant nothing by their actions. You're just being silly, it's literally nothing.

"Why did you leave?" he asks, sitting next to you.

You frown. "I'm jealous of her."

He frowns back. "Of who? Nicole? Why?"

"She's so gorgeous! And skinny and ugh... I'm fat and ugly." You play with your fingers as you speak.

Sebastian laughs a little before replying to you.

"(y/n), doll. You're not fat, you're pregnant. And you are the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on. I love you so much.. And you shouldn't feel that way."

You smile. "I'm sorry.. hormones."

Seb stands up, holding his hand out for you to take. "Let's go watch this movie, and then we'll go back to the hotel room and binge watch Stranger Things, okay? That'll make you feel better."

You giggle. "Yeah, that would.."

This was so bad, but I needed to update! And if you haven't already, go read the last chapter! I know a lot of people didn't get a notification for it 😕

I'm sorry that I haven't updated in a million years. College is stressful

-ry

Don't forget to vote and tell me what you think! And leave some requests in the comments or pm them to me! Anything helps!