149: Book Signing

Part two to Run In

Sebastian can't keep his mind off the strangely alluring woman he met in the store.

He doesn't even know her name. But there's just something about her.

"Awe, does Seabass have a wittle crush?" Anthony Mackie teases.

"Shut up." Sebastian grumbles.

Chris Evans joins in on the fun. "Wittle Sebby has a girlfweind.."

Sebastian rolls his eyes. "She's not my girlfriend. I don't know her name. I ran into her at Target of all places and she didn't know me! I've never had that. It was a new experience. And I had it with the most beautiful woman I've ever seen."

Anthony and Chris exchange a look, one only the two of them know the meaning to. They give each other a slight nod, and they get to work.

"What did you say she looked like again?"

****

Sebastian can't believe it. Anthony found her on Twitter. They won't tell Sebastian anything, but they tell him where to find her.

"Barnes and Noble? Are you sure?" Sebastian questions.

"Trust me! Go at 11. Which is in 15 minutes. If you leave now, you'll make it."

Sebastian sighs loudly before leaving the two men, which he can't see high-five.

He makes his 15 minute walk to Barnes and Noble before seeing a long line inside the building.

"She's an author?" He mumbles to himself.

The sign on the front door says, "New York Times Best Selling author, (your full name), book signing at 11 AM today!"

Sebastian can't hide his smile as he opens the door. He's going to do it this time. Ask for her number.

Seb waits in line for what seems like ages. He's so impatient with it. He wants to see her.

"And whats your name?" She asks when Sebastian gets to the front. She hasn't looked up to him yet.

Sebastian fumbles over his words. "Sebastian. Sebastian Stan."

The woman sitting in front of him quickly looks up to him.

"You again! Didn't know you read my books."

"Yeah.. big fan."

"Didn't seem like it the other night.." she laughs.

She signs the book, but Sebastian doesn't notice. He can't stop staring.

Sebastian goes to the checkout to buy the book and once he does, he kicks himself for not asking her for her number.

He flips the cover open to see her signature and 10 numbers scribbled at the bottom with "Call Me" written beneath them.

Sorry it's taken me so long to update. School started back so I've been busy :(

-ry