144: Civil War Premiere

Part two of On Set With Dad

It's time for the premiere of Civil War. You smooth down your ruby red dress in the car, ready to step out on the carpet.

You reach for the hand that's waiting for you to grab.

"Thanks, dad..." you say.

"I'm sorry about Tom..." he says.

"It's okay, but let's not talk about it..."

You look down the red carpet, where you see the beautiful woman that is with Tom. You can't help but wish that was you.

"(Y/n) this is my-erm girlfriend..." you felt your heart shatter.

You and Tom have been friends for a few months now, and everyday you fall a little more for him.

"Oh, hi.." you give a fake smile.

You wished that once you got to know his girlfriend, you'd hate her, that she'd be a complete bitch. But that wasn't the case. She was so nice and really liked Tom. She was good for him. You just wished that you were the girl on his arm. The one he wakes up with every morning, and the one he kisses goodnight.

Tom can't stop looking at you. His eyes go back and forth between his girl and the girl he wishes was his girl. It's all fake. He doesn't love her.

"(Y/n)-" Tom says.

"No, absolutely not. Stay away from my daughter."

"I- I'm sorry..." Tom sighs out and walks away.

"What was that!" You hell.

"Not now, little one. this isn't the time."

Imma make a part three. I forgot to update. Oops

-ry