148: Run In

Idea from unofficialargent

"Okay, milk, check.. eggs, check.. Bread?" (Y/n) reads the grocery list to herself in the middle of the aisle in Target. She sighs as she tries to find a loaf of bread and reading her list while she walks.

"Oof."

(Y/n)'s head immediately perks up to see her cart hitting someone else's.

"I'm so sorry! I'm not paying much attention to anything, huh?"

The man chuckles, "You're fine.. I'm sorry as well.. i guess I wasn't paying much attention either."

(Y/n) giggles. She thinks the man is very attractive.

"Oh my god, you're Sebastian Stan!" A voice comes from behind (y/n). "Can i please get a picture?"

The man, apparently named Sebastian, nods. "Of course!"

The girl stands next to him a snaps a couple pictures before giving him a quick hug and tells him thanks.

"What what that all about?" (Y/n) asks innocently.

"Oh... you don't know me? I'm not trying to be cocky or anything.. I'm just surprised. I don't really get to go a lot of places without being recognized."

(Y/n) shakes her head. "No, sorry." She glances down at the watch on her hand and gasps. "I'm late.. sorry but I have to go!"

She leaves without another word, and Sebastian just stands there in the middle of the aisle, kicking himself for not getting her number.

Imma make a part two. I'm sorry for not updating :(

-ry