135: Intruder Alert

Idea from Gummybear1178

Sebastian had to fly to Greece for a couple weeks to film some reshoots for an upcoming movie. You didn't know that he had to go so quickly, and by the time you got home from work that day, he was gone. There was a note on the fridge telling you that he'd be home in a couple weeks.

You moped around for a few days, then got back on your feet and started being productive again. You went out with some friends, did your house work, anything to get your mind off Sebastian.

A week later, you come home to a light on in your house. A light that you thought was off before leaving for work.

The house is silent when you step inside. You push away the weird feeling in your stomach, and decide that you just forgot to turn the light off.

You walk to your bedroom, and see the attached bathroom door is closed, light escaping from the edges of the door.

The shower is running. You feel your stomach drop.

You decide to investigate, and walk to the bathroom.

Luckily, the door is unlocked, and you slowly push it open.

"Who's in here?" You shakily call out.

The shower curtain starts to move, and you hear the rings sliding across the metal bar.

"Sebastian? Holy shit you scared me."

"Im sorry..?" He says. "I was super tired when I got in so I thought a shower would help.."

You laugh a little, before reaching for the hem of your shirt, and sliding it over your head.

"How about I join you?"

Sorry it took me so long to update, school has been stressful.

-ry