170: Family

When Sebastian is away, he always makes the time to FaceTime with you and the kids

When Sebastian is away, he always makes the time to FaceTime with you and the kids. You have three children now, the oldest is 10, the middle is 6, and the youngest is 4. They each get a few minutes a piece alone so they can talk to Sebastian and then all of you sit together for a little while.

Sebastian always loves hearing his babies talk about what they've done for they day. And every call, they ask when he'll be home.

His heart breaks a little when he sees their frowns.

"I'll be home as soon as I can... I love you."

You've heard those few words for years now. The two of you have been together for 15 years, married for 11 of them.

Your favorite part about Sebastian being away is when he finally gets to come home and surprise the kids. He loves seeing their eyes light up at the sight of their dad.

They pretty much tackle him when he walks through the door, and their giggles make your heart melt. And it never fails... after picking himself and the kids from the floor, Sebastian walks over to you and gives you the most passionate kiss while your kids scream "ew, gross" in the background.

You love your little family and you're so thankful for the man who helped you create it. You wouldn't want anything else.

Was this okay? Sorry it was short. I've been playing Animal Crossing nonstop for the past two months. Do any of you guys play? ❤️

-ry