80: vacation

Request: the reader is Rdjs daughter and her and seb have been together for about 5 years. Seb takes the reader to a beach on a little vacation for a few days and when they find like a beach where no one is on it and seb proposes?  

"I'm going on vacation, I'll be back, dad!" you laugh, trying to pull yourself out of your fathers grip. 

"I'll bring her back in one piece, Robert..." Sebastian chuckles. 

Your father finally lets go of you. 

Sebastian grabs your hand, and the two of you walk to the private jet and board. 

"So, where exactly are we going?" you ask.

You and Sebastian have been dating for almost 5 years, but have known each other since high school. 

"Hawaii," Sebastian smiles. 

Before you know it, the plane takes off, and you're on your way. 

***

You've been in Maui for two days now, and your vacation is about to come to an end. 

"Let's go to the beach," Sebastian tells you.

"It's almost midnight, Seb.." you laugh. 

He shrugs, and pulls you out of bed. 

By the time you get ready, Seb is no where to be found. So you look outside to see if he alreadt went onto the beach. 

When you step out of the little house Sebastian rented, you gasp at the sight of the sand and water. 

There's hearts made out of candles all over the sand. And floating lights in the water. 

You follow the path of candles to find Seb at the end of them, down on one knee. 

"What is this, Seb?" you quietly ask. 

He smiles. "(y/n) Downey, you know that I love you. I don't think I could've found anyone more perfect than you are. I've always known that I wanted to be with you since high school, but the time never felt right. Now, here we are after five years of dating, and I'm asking you to be mine, forever. Will you marry me?" 

You nod, rushing over to him. "Of course I will..." 

Sebastian stands up, pulling you in for a kiss. He slides the ring on your finger, then wraps his arms around you. 

"I love you." 

"I love you too." 

***

When you finally get home from the little trip, you head to your parents house to tell them the big news.

"Thank you," you tell your dad.

"What do you mean?" he asks.

"I know you helped him... You're the only one who knew that I wanted to be proposed on at the beach, specifically in Maui," you smile. "So, thank you.." 

"Anything for my little one..." 

sorry that I didn't update last night... 

-ry

Don't forget to vote and tell me what you think! And leave some requests in the comments or pm me!