90: depressed

Request: So my request is a sweet one, like what if Sebastian finds out the reader had depression and he doesn't know what to do. While the reader is in her room feeling horrible. Seb is online wondering what he should do to make the reader feel better. He finds out and showed her with affection and it makes the reader feel so much better. I just want it to be lovey dovey cause that is how I imagine it to be

⤵️⤵️⤵️

It's one of those days.

You lock yourself in your bedroom, and shut your phone off.

Every time this happens, you tell your boyfriend that you like to have a day to yourself, and just lay around in bed.

And the best part is that he's never asked to join you.

You hate lying to him. But you don't know how to approach him with the fact that you're depressed.

***

Sebastian watches as the love of his life close their bedroom door. He hears the click of the lock, and sighs.

He knows. He knows that something is wrong. But he just can't tell what.

And god. He loves her so much. He would do anything he could to make her better.

Sebastian stands up from the couch and grabs his laptop.

"How to make a depressed person feel better..." he says aloud, typing as he speaks.

He studies the results and finally decides what to do. 

***

You're laying on the bed, your face shoved down in the pillows. The lights are off, making he room completely dark. 

There's a knock at the door.

"(y/n), babe?" Sebastian's voice comes through the door, a little muffled. 

You push yourself off the bed, wiping your eyes from where you've cried, and walk to the door.

You slowly unlock it, and twist the knob.

"What?" you ask, your voice barely above a whisper. 

He frowns when he sees you. 

He doesn't say anything, but wraps his arms around you. He kisses your forehead, then your nose, and finally your lips.

"Let's go get some food. Your favorite. And we'll listen to your favorite music, and then come home and watch your favorite movie.."

"How long have you know?" you ask.

He sighs, his arms still wrapped around your torso. 

"A little while," he replies. "But I didn't know what to do... I was so scared. Not that I thought you would do anything bad.. but I thought you would be upset that I was trying to help you."

You smile, a genuine smile, one that you haven't shown in  a long while.

"Thank you, I love you..."

"You don't have to thank me.. I just want to help you get better." he smiles, kissing you again. 

i hope this was okay (and i'm sorry for not updating yesterday)

-ry

Don't forget to vote and tell me what you think! And leave some requests in the comments or pm them to me! Anything helps!