70: q and a

You need to film a video for your YouTube channel, but you have zero ideas

You walk into your living room, where Sebastian is, and sit down next to him on the couch. 

"Still stuck on ideas?" he asks. 

You groan, laying your head on his shoulder. "I give up."

He chuckles. "Why don't we do a q and a or something?" 

You smile and nod. "Let me grab my camera."

***

You sit back down on the couch after finding your camera and tripod, and turn it on.

"Hey, guys! I'm here with Sebastian, and we're going to do a q and a!" you say, putting turning the camera towards Seb. (gif)

You set the camera on it's tripod, and grab your phone. 

"Okay! The first question is, how did you two meet?" you read. "We met through Elizabeth Olsen, actually. Lizzie and I have been friends since high school, and I went to the set of Civil War with her one day. That's where she introduced us." 

"Best day of my life.." Seb smiles. 

"How was it when we met each other's families?" you laugh while reading the next question.

Sebastian groans, shaking his head. "Everything went well for her time meeting mine, but it seemed like everything went wrong when I met hers."

You giggle, and nod. "My dad was asking so many questions, and Sebastian got so nervous that he almost passed out." 

"Okay, okay. Next question!" he yells.

The two of you answer more questions, laughing through most of them. 

You like doing this. Just sitting around, being together. He's very supportive of your YouTube career, and is very willing to help you out with videos when you need it.

"Okay, last question!" you say. "How did Sebastian react when you told him that you are pregnant?" 

It takes him a few seconds for the words to register in his brain.

"Wait, what?" he asks. 

You laugh. "I guess we're about to find out."

Sebastian looks from you to the camera. "You're pregnant?"

You nod. "I was going to make another video telling you, but I figured now is better..." 

He smiles, wrapping his arms around you. "We're going to be parents!" 

You turn back to the camera. "Okay, so that's it for this one! Like, comment, subscribe, whatever. Bye!" 

this took a weird turn but whatever.

-ry

Don't forget to vote and tell me what you think! And comment some requests! Anything helps!