133: Deal?

request : So like can it be that Sebastian is the readers best friend and they both like each other but won't admit it.... anywaysssss the reader goes to Sebastian's house to surprise him cause she went like on vacation or something and she finds Sebastian cutting himself....
requested by I_AMDESTYNI

*possible trigger warning*

The flight home from being on vacation felt so long. Mainly because you were excited to get home and go see your best friend, Sebastian. You've been gone for two weeks visiting your parents in your hometown, but you've been dying to get back to New York.

"Sebastian?" You open the door to his apartment.

There's no answer, which is strange. His car is outside, and the tv is on. He has to be home.

There's a very faint sound coming from the bathroom, but you shrug it off at first. Until you hear a crash.

"Sebastian? Are you in there?" You knock on the door.

There's still no reply.

You reach in your hair and pull out a Bobby pin, sticking it in the lock and unlocking it.

"Seb—"

The bloody sink water and the red droplets on the counter almost make you sick.

"Holy shit."

You grab your phone, dialing 911.

"Stay with me, Seb.. you're gonna be fine."

*****

It's been a long night. The doctor gave Sebastian a sedative in order to stitch his wrists from the cuts. He should be waking up at any time.

"(Y/n)?"

"Hey..."

You're a little upset with him, but you're just thankful he's alive.

"I'm sorry."

"I know."

You sit in silence for a few moments, neither of you knowing what to say.

"Why?" You ask.

"I.." he pauses. "My depression has gotten worse over the course of the last year. With your ex-boyfriend coming in and almost tearing our friendship apart, to me realizing that you're never going to feel the same way I feel about you."

You turn to look at Sebastian, a small chuckle leaving your lips. "Who said I don't feel the same way, Seb? What we're going to do is get you some help, and then I'm gonna take you out on a date. Deal?"

"Deal."

I hope this was okay
I saw Queen in Nashville last week and I'm depressed cause it's over :(
-ry