110: 3 panics and on

Request: I have a request where the reader had 3 panic attacks in one month! And she didn't tell seb as he is her therapist, she only told him about the first time but never about the others. He found out (accidentally) by reading one of the creative writing stuff in her notes on her phone. Then, he gets kind of in an overprotective mode and she tells him. He already knows what she's been going through so he doesn't question as of how. But rather as if why she didn't tell him. Can it end in with a really fluffy thing where they cuddle and watch YouTube together and just talk to each other?

Requested by flickersebby

The world feels like it's spinning

The world feels like it's spinning. Your stomach feels like it's going to explode. You're heart rate is increasing at dangerous rates. You're breathing is heavy, but with desperate inhales.

It's the third one this month. You can't figure out why you keep having them.

You've had anxiety since you were a kid. It has always been a prominent feature in your life, and the only thing that helps is talking about it. So, on every Monday and Friday, you have therapy sessions with Dr. Stan. 

You sit down on the cool couch, nervously waiting for Dr. Stan to come into the room. 

'He's  never this late,' you think.

A few moments later, he walks in and greets you.

"Good morning, (y/n). How are you this week?" he smiles. 

You shrug. "No worse than normal, I guess.." 

You mentally scold yourself for not telling him that it was worse this week. Three in one month is not okay, and you know that. 

"Have you had any this week?" 

"No, but the week isn't over..." you lie. You had the last one when you got into the parking lot.

He frowns. "Don't speak like that... You may not have one!"

He already knows about the other two at the beginning of the month, and those are completely normal. But adding another one to that list scares you.

Sebastian sits down next to you. You tell him you feel more comfortable when he's next to you instead of in front of you.

"I'm going to use the restroom before we start..." you set your phone down and excuse yourself before leaving the room.

Sebastian looks down at your unlocked phone to see that your notes app is open.

He's curious, and knows that he shouldn't look at your private things. But he can't help himself.  He picks up your phone and reads the open note. 

"Three in one month?" he silently questions. 

He hears the door open and quickly sets the phone back on the couch. 

"Okay, let's get started."

this is going to be a multiple part story! there will be at least one after this one :) (but there is another request that will be posted first, sorry )

-Ry

don't forget to vote and tell me what you think!