102: Cover up

Request: Can you make one about the reader being on the Marvel set completely oblivious to the fact that she has hickeys all over her neck, the cast doesn't know about her relationship with Seb and they continue to tease her about who it was until she finally gives in and tells them?

It feels like a normal day on set.... except for the fact that everyone is looking at you. You don't understand why, until you finally get a chance to look.

"Oh my god," you say, looking in the restroom mirror. There are hickeys all down your neck. "Jesus, Seb.."

You quickly make your way to the makeup trailer and steal some foundation to cover them up.

"(y/n)." you hear from behind you.

You turn around to see Chris Evans.

"Who are they from?" he laughs.

You roll your eyes.

"I didn't know you had a boyfriend!"

You roll your eyes again, ignoring him.

He doesn't say anything else, but you can see him smirk, which can never be good.

***

Later on that day, you walk past the main cast, who are all sitting in the lounge, talking about who knows what.

"Hey, (y/n)!"

You smile and wave.

"Wow, that makeup does wonders! How did you cover those things up so well?" Robert laughs.

You feel your cheeks grow red. "You know what? Who cares if you saw them? I'm in a relationship, I have sex. Wow, big deal."

The group goes silent.

"We didn't mean anything by it, (y/nn).." Lizzie tells you.

You nod, not making eye contact with any of them.

"Who are you dating?" Scarlett asks.

"We're not telling anyone just yet. So don't ask about it anymore. I'll let you guys know when he's ready. Cause i don't mind telling you. I'm happy."

Sebastian stands up and walks over to you, grabbing your hand.

"She's my girlfriend.." he tells them.

Almost everyone's jaw drops. They didn't think that you two would ever finally get together. Everyone has been telling you two to get together for years.

"Finally! You all owe me twenty bucks.." Robert laughs again.

Sebastian clears his throat. "And if you guys have any problem and embarrass her again.. you can deal with me."

Everyone goes silent again and you giggle.

This was so bad. I'm so sorry 😫

But I kept forgetting to update. Everything is so hectic right now.
And btw, the schedule might be a little weird for the next little bit. I'm about to start a night class, so I'll be tied up on Monday , Tuesday and Wednesday all day. I'll figure something out later ❤️

-ry

Don't forget to vote and tell me what you think! And leave some requests or ideas in the comments or pm them to me! 😛