28: date?

Part two of gorgeous 🙃

"Mom, what are you waiting for? Text him!" Your daughter says to you

You nervously type the number from the back of the picture that Sebastian had signed earlier, and text him.

To Sebastian: Hi, Sebastian... This is (y/n), the woman you gave your number to earlier today. My daughter wouldn't stop bugging me until I texted you 🙃

You both sit on the couch, waiting for a response. A few minutes later, your phone chimes.

From Sebastian: Hi, (y/n) and (y/n)'s daughter 👋

"What do I say now?" You ask. She shrugs.

From Sebastian: I'm walking to my hotel right now, would it be cool if I called or FaceTimed? It's hard to walk and text when you're right next to traffic...

To Sebastian: FaceTime is cool :)

Just a few seconds later, your phone begins to ring.

Sebastian want to FaceTime - slide to answer-

You answer the call, anxiously waiting for it to connect. When it does, you are speechless.

"Hi..." he smiles at you.

"Hi..." you smile back.

"God, you're just so pretty! How can one woman be of as much beauty as you?"

You feel your cheeks get red. "Oh hush..."

"It's true! Oh, and thanks for coming today.. I'm glad I got to meet you..." he says.

You stop for a moment and take a good look at him. He's so amazing, and beautiful. And somehow, you managed to get him attention.

"I'm glad I got to meet you.. So, why did you give me your number exactly?" You are very curious to hear his response.

He chuckles. "Like I said, I thought you were very pretty, and I thought that maybe I could try my chances into taking you out sometime.."

You are at a loss for words. "Well, I wouldn't mind that.."

"Really? How about this weekend?"

You nod.

"Great, I'll see you then?" He asks. You nod yet again. And then you two hang up.

"MY MOMS GONNA DATE SEBASTIAN STAN!"

Part 3?

-ry ❤️

Don't forget to vote and tell me what you think! And if you want me to write you a request, then comment or pm me what you want me to write! 😛