34: stolen camera

You have been looking for your vlogging camera everywhere

You have been looking for your vlogging camera everywhere. All of a sudden, you hear Sebastian start talking to someone. When you go downstairs, you can't seem to find anyone.

"Sebastian?" You call.

A couple seconds later, he comes running in.

"Yeah?" He smiles. You can tell he's hiding something.

"Have you seen my camera?"

He nods. "In the kitchen..."

You start towards it and say a quick thank you. You grab your camera from the counter and take it up to your bedroom to upload footage to your laptop.

"What the heck is this?" You whisper.

You pull up the random videos that are on your SD card and smile when you see that Sebastian had recorded stuff.

"Hello..." the first one said. "I'm doing this to surprise my beautiful girlfriend, (y/n)."

You hit play on the second one. "I just love her so much, and I don't know what my life would be like without her."

You wiped a tear from your eye as you played the third one. You gasped, seeing Sebastian down on one knee, a velvet box laying in the palm of his hand.

"Will you marry me?"

You quickly run back to the living room, where Sebastian sat on the couch.

"Yes." You say.

He turns to you, a wide smile on his face. "Oh thank god! I was scared you were going to delete the random videos.."

"I'm glad I didn't.. I love you."

He wraps his arms around you. "I love you too, Mrs. Stan."

I hope this was okay😂

-ry ❤️

Don't forget to vote and tell me what you think! And if you want me to write you a request, then comment or pm me what you want me to write! 😛
ALSO THANK YOU FOR ALMOST 11 THOUSAND READS THIS IS INSANE