32: cutest couple

Request: where seb and the reader and dating and they star in infinity war as lovers and they are at Comic Con doing a panel answering fan questions and they are being super cute like flirting and kissing and stuff

⤵️⤵️⤵️

"Everyone please welcome Sebastian Stan and (f/n) (l/n)!!"

You and your boyfriend walk out on the stage, your left hand in his right, while the other two hands are waving at the crowd.

"Hello everyone!" You say into the microphone.

Once the crowd settles, you and Sebastian take a seat on the couch.

"So, let's just get started and let the fans ask some questions!"

Sebastian grabs your hand once again, bringing it to his lips and kisses each of your knuckles.

"Ugh, you guys are so cute.." the first person says into the microphone. "So, you two play lovers in the new Avengers movie... How was it playing characters in love, while in real life, you two are in love?"

"It was easy... I just did what I do everyday with my beautiful girlfriend." Sebastian smiles.

You smile at him, and reach up to kiss his cheek. "It was probably the easiest character I've ever played in a movie."

The crowd claps.

"So, how did you two meet?" The next person asks.

"We actually met on the set of Winter Soldier. I was working as an assistant to the Russo's and we bumped into each other at lunch one day." You answer.

"The best day of my life.." Sebastian says. "I mean, look at her!"'

"They are never going to ask us to come back here... All we are going to do is flirt..." you laugh.

"And maybe kiss a little."

This wasn't exactly what I wanted with this, but it's the best I can do right now.

I'm stressed cause i graduate high school tomorrow and it's supposed to storm here so we are having it in our gym and everything sucks.

-ry ❤️

Don't forget to vote and tell me what you think! And if you want me to write you a request, then comment or pm me and tell me what you want me to write for you! 😛