97: You're Mine

Request: Bucky tells the reader he doesn't get jealous, only for him to get jealous and lose his temper when Sam tells the reader flirty jokes.

You are laying with Bucky in his bed in the Avengers facility, watching Grease on your laptop.

His fingers are running through your hair.

The scene where Danny sees Sandy on a date at the malt shop and gets jealous of the dude she's with. (i don't remember his name oops)

"I don't see how people get jealous so easily..." Bucky says. "I mean, if he had not been an ass, they could have been together."

You giggle. "So you're telling me that if you saw me on a date with another guy, you would not be jealous?"

You guys have been together for a few months, but you haven't officially told the team yet.

"Nope, not if I had done something like that to you."

You roll your eyes, but he doesn't see.

"I'm sure, James."

***

You are at one of Tony's parties, sitting alone at the bar.

You're stirring your drink with a straw.

Bucky is over at the pool tables, playing a game with Steve.

"This seat taken?"

You shake your head. "It's all yours."

Sam sits down next to you.

"Sorry, but you owe me a drink..." he says, smirking.

You look at him, a confused expression clear on your face. "Why?"

"Because when I looked at you, I dropped mine.."

You laugh, rather loudly. "Good one..."

Sam laughs along with you. "That was terrible! Hang on, let me think of another one."

You raise your drink to your lips, downing the rest. "Another, please."

The bartender nods, and pours you another drink.

"Okay, okay. I'm not drunk, I'm just intoxicated by you."

"Now that was terrible!" you giggle.

The next few minutes is filled with Sam making you laugh, earning glares from other party-goers.

You look over to Bucky, whose knuckle's are white from gripping the side of the pool table. He's glaring at Sam, and you almost want to tell him to stop, but you continue talking.

You want to prove a point. That he can be jealous. Cause you know he is.

"Is Your Dad A Preacher? Cause Girl You're A Blessing."

You laugh yet again, shaking your head.

You feel an arm snake around your waist. You look up to see Bucky, his face red.

"I swear to god if you flirt with my girl one more damn time... You're never going to be able to flirt again. Got it?" he angrily says.

Sam throws his hand up in defense.

"Woah, dude, calm down." Sam tells him.

Bucky pulls you off the barstool, pulling you out into the hallway.

"Buck, babe.."

He looks away from you.

"James, look at me."

Bucky slowly turns his head back towards you.

"Sam was just being funny.. You know how he is."

"I hated seeing him flirt with you. You're mine, not his."

You giggle. "That's jealousy, babe."

Bucky smirks, pushing you against the wall. "I'll show him, that you're mine. And only mine."

You smirk, grabbing his hand, and pulling him to your room.

that escalated quickly :)

-ry

Don't forget to vote and tell me what you think! And leave some requests or ideas in the comments or pm them to me! Anything helps!

ALSO IM UPDATING ON THURSDAY INSTEAD OF FRIDAY ❤️