53: i'm jealous

I wanted to try and write an imagine based on a song... I'm not sure if I'll do another but I wanted to test the waters a little :)

Song- Jealous by Labrinth

⤵️⤵️⤵️

~I wished you the best of all this world could give~

You stood in front of Sebastian, tears falling down your cheeks.

"I'm sorry..." you say.

He shakes his head. "I know. I wish you the best... Good luck out there. You'll do great things, (y/n)."

~But I always thought you'd come back, tell me, all you found was heartbreak and misery. It's hard for me to say, but I'm jealous of the way you're happy without me.~

Drink after drink after drink, and Sebastian still couldn't get you out of his mind.

"Dude, you need to stop.. You're going to kill yourself if you keep drinking like this.." Chris tells him.

Sebastian laughs. "You know.. I told her that it was fine. That she would do great. But secretly, I hoped that she wouldn't do great. I was hoping that it wouldn't work out. So she could come back to me." he pauses, downing the rest of the glass. "I'm jealous. I'm jealous that she's happier without me. I'm jealous that she's out there, living her best life, and I'm not a part of it."

~I'm jealous of the nights, that I don't spend with you.. I'm wondering who you lay next to, oh I'm jealous of the night.~

It's late, almost midnight. He is laying in bed, tears soaking his pillow. It's been a month. He still loves you. He wants you. He needs you.

He groans, picking himself up off the bed. His phone is laying on the other side of the bed, where you used to sleep.

An article is open.

(y/n) (l/n) has found a new lover

~Oh, as I die here another day, Cause all I do is cry behind this smile.~

He never expected you to show up to the premiere. He never expected you to look so happy.

You never expected to see him break down. You never expected to see him cry. You never expected that you would be the one to go back to him.

But you both knew that once you were back in each other's arms, that's where you were going to stay.

Was this good? Idk.
BTW THANKS FOR 28 THOUSAND READS! This is insane! I love you guys so much, and thank you for sticking with me throughout these imagines💕
-ry❤️

Don't forget to vote and tell me what you think! And don't hesitate to request an imagine! I want to write what you guys want to read!😛