52: approval

lots of dialogue in this one... oops 😬

 oops 😬

⤵️⤵️⤵️

⤵️⤵️⤵️

"Doll, I don't know if we should tell him yet," your boyfriend, Bucky, says.

You and Bucky have been dating for about 6 months now, but you haven't told your father yet. Considering that your father actually despises Bucky for what the Winter Soldier did all those years ago, you both are a little nervous to tell him that his only child is dating the man who killed his parents, your grandparents.

"I know you're nervous... Hell, so am I. He's going to find out eventually, and I'd rather him hear it from me than someone else."

Bucky sighs, but eventually agrees.

***

You and Bucky are now at the Avengers facility, nervously waiting for your father's arrival.

"Miss (y/n), Mr. Stark has arrived. Shall I send him to you?" FRIDAY asks you.

"Yes, please. Thank you.." you shakily manage to say.

Moments later, your father comes into the living area.

"Hey dad," you smile, giving him a hug.

He smiles back, but the smile immediately fades when his eyes meet Bucky's.

"What is he doing here?" Tony scoffs.

You roll your eyes at your father's comment. "We actually have to tell you something..."

Tony sits across from the two of you.

You take Bucky's hand in yours. "We are together."

"Together as in dating together?"

You nod, avoiding eye contact.

Tony's eyes flick from you to Bucky and back to you. He shifts his gaze to he wall.

"Really, (y/n)? Out of all the people you could date, you choose him? I thought I taught you better than that.."

You laugh. "Really, dad? You know, if you actually stopped thinking about yourself for two seconds, you  might see that he is a good guy. What happened back then has nothing to do with who he is now. That wasn't him, you know that. So please, for once, be happy for me."

Bucky stays silent. He is a little afraid to talk, he doesn't want to make things worse.

"Do you love my daughter?" Tony asks.

Bucky looks up from the floor. "Um, yes sir...I do."

You smile a little at his words.

"And you would never hurt her?"

"I wouldn't dream of it..."

Tony sighs loudly once more. "I guess I can look past our differences and allow this to happen. But if you hurt her, you will be dealing with me. Got it?"

Bucky nods. "Yes, sir..."

You look to Tony, a clear look of relief on your face. "Thank you, dad..."

"Of course... I only want the best for you, honey. I hope that's how you see it too."

this was crappy... but i liked the idea. 🙃

-ry ❤️

Don't forget to vote and tell me what you think! And don't hesitate to request something! I want to write what you guys want to read!😛