119: Queen

i'm utterly obsessed with Queen right now. I've always been a fan of their music, but I saw Bohemian Rhapsody for the first time on November 22, and since then I've seen it three more times and I'm about to go see it again. So i wanted to write a little imagine about them :)

Do any of you guys like queen? If so, would any of you read a story that I want to write for borhap!roger? let me know in the comments or something :) And I've just published Bohemian Rhapsody Imagines :) :) :)

ANYWAYS ON TO THE IMAGINE (and there's an authors note at the end of this. Please read it, it's important)

*****

Being the daughter of Queen's guitarist, Brian May, always has it's perks. But it can be a huge burden as well. Every time you find a guy you like, they always are into you so they can get closer to your father.

But when you met Sebastian, it was all different. He hasn't said anything about your father, and you haven't really told him who your parents are.

And tonight is the night that he's meeting your parents.

You're nervous, to say the least. Your father isn't very accepting of new boyfriends, he just wants to protect you.

You are the youngest of Brian's kids. He and Anita adopted you when you were a couple months old in 1990. So this made him extra protective over you.

"So, what are you parents like?" Sebastian asks. You are about 5 minutes away from your parents house now, and your nerves are about to explode.

"Well, my dads really into music, guitars specifically. And he's into space. Like a lot. A scary amount," you chuckle. "And my mum, she's an actress. Was on a soap opera back in the late 80s."

You pull into their driveway and park the car. The two of you get out and make your way to the door. You ring the doorbell, and a few moments later, the wooden door swings open with a small squeak.

"(Y/n)!" Your mother squeals. She pulls you into a hug and a quick peck on the cheek.

"Mum, this is Sebastian. Seb, this is my mother, Anita." You introduce them.

"It's nice to meet you," Sebastian smiles. Your mother gives him a hug as well.

You follow her into the house.

"Oh, your brother and sisters are here as well," you mother says, nonchalantly.

"I thought this was just going to be the four of us," you don't want to complain, but you were hoping that your siblings wouldn't try to invade.

"You know them, (y/nn). Your brother would never let that happen."

You roll your eyes.

Sebastian grabs your hand and gives it a squeeze. "It's okay, I don't mind."

You guide seb into the living area, where your father and three siblings are sitting.

"(Y/n)!" Your brother, Jimmy, yells. He and your two sisters rush over to you and hug you. They haven't seen you in a while, considering you live on the other side of the world from them.

"And you must be Sebastian, the hot boyfriend," your sister, Emily, laughs.

"Oh, the hot one, huh?" Sebastian smirks at you.

You feels your cheeks grow red.

Your fathers stands up from the chair, and walks over to you and Sebastian.

"It's nice to meet you," Sebastian says. He looks up at your father, and his eyes widen. "Babe, you didn't tell me your father was Brian May."

You shrug. "Didn't want you to think I was bragging. Or for you to only like me for him."

Your brother chuckles, "Yeah we've all been burned like that before."

Sebastian frowns at you. "I like you for you, not your father. That would be a little weird."

Your father chuckles. "I like him."

Your mother calls you all into the dining room and you all file in to sit down.

After you all eat, you go into the living room to talk some more.

"This was very lovely, thank you for having me," Sebastian says.

You grin and intertwine your fingers with his.

"Im glad we finally got to meet you, and I'm glad you make our little girl happy," your dad says.

"Me too.." you whisper.

Sebastian smiles. "I'm glad I'm the one that makes her that way. I hate seeing her upset."

On the way to the hotel, you and Sebastian talk about your parents.

"I'm still confused as to why you didn't tell me about your father."

You sigh, looking out the car window.

"Most of my exes have only dated me because they were fans. And it really hurt. I didn't want that to be the case with you, so I just didn't tell you. I'm sorry."

"There's nothing to be sorry about. I meant what I said, I love you for you, not them. And I would do anything to show you that."

Hello guys❤️ I'm here to tell you that this is the end of these imagines. As much as I love writing these, I need something new. As I stated at the beginning of this chapter, I have posted Bohemian Rhapsody imagines, and I want to write a BoRhap!roger book. I hope you all will read those and love them as much as I do.

Thank you all,

-ry 😙