151: The Serum

I found a dialogue prompt on Pinterest so thanks to whoever wrote it ❤️ I'll italicize the prompt so you know ❤️ This is part one, btw :) 

You wake up in a cold room. Dark, cement floors and walls, with which barely any light can seep into the room.

You groan, pushing yourself up off the ground.

You walk towards, the tall, steel door that is in the middle of the wall directly in front of you.

The door doesn't budge, of course. You bang your fists against the door, like it's supposed to do anything. But to your surprise, the door flies off the hinges, smashing against another wall.

You look at your fists in surprise. "What the-"

"Get her!"

The sound of running steps comes closer, and you take off. You have no idea where to run , but your feet are taking you somewhere.

When you think you've finally gotten free, a shot rings off and you look at your stomach, blood pouring everywhere. You hit the floor, your vision blurry. The last thing you remember is a body slowly walking towards you.

****

Your eyes flutter open. You're restrained, tied down to a chair.

You can reach the hem of your shirt enough to pull it up, but there's no bullet hole. However, there is an IV attached to your arm.

"My sweet girl.. My little (y/n)."

"How dare you? I trusted you!"  You scream, tears spilling quickly from your eyes.

"Sweet, naive, little girl. Trust is for children. You, my dear, are a soldier." The man you thought was your father speaks.

"What?"

"The liquid that pouring into your veins... You will be my new super soldier. Just like my Winter Soldier that Captain Rogers took from me."

You heard about that. But you never thought your father would be one of the men keeping him in place.

"Why? Why you? Why me!" You scream out, your voice scratchy.

"Because, my child... You are special. You are my flesh and blood, you have some of the best DNA embedded inside of you. And now you have my masterpiece, the serum, coursing through your veins." he walks around you, like he's examining your body. "And you will be unstoppable. The door you blew to pieces is just the beginning of your greatness, my sweet." 

"I will never be your puppet." 

"Oh no dear, you'll be much more."

what do you guys think? do you want a part two?

-ry