60: forever

You open the door to your apartment, the familiar smell of lavender and vanilla flowing throughout the place.

You can hear music coming from the kitchen, which makes you smile. Sebastian is home.

You leave your shoes on the mat by the door, and hang your jacket and bag on the hooks on the wall.

Leaning against the doorway, you can't help but smile again. Your boyfriend is standing at the stove, cooking dinner.

You walk up behind him, and wrap your arms around him, gently placing your forehead on his back.

He tenses up a little, but relaxes when he realizes that it's only you.

"How was work?" he asks after a few moments.

"Same old, same old..." you sigh. "What are you making?"

"(fav. food). It's almost finished."

You just hum in response, grabbing a couple plates and glasses out of the cabinet.

You place them on the table, and take a seat at your usual spot.

Sebastian brings the food over, setting it on the table.

The two of you eat in silence, which bothers you. 

Sebastian has been gone for a couple months, due to filming. Normally when he comes home, you two have lots to talk about, but something seems off tonight.

"Is everything okay?" you ask him, breaking the silence.

He nods. "Yeah, why?"

You shrug. "I don't know... We just haven't talked much.. And this never happens."

You look down at the table, and you gasp. In the middle of the pink roses, there's a beautiful diamond ring sitting on one of the flowers.

"What is this?" you ask.

Sebastian smiles, "I was wondering how long it was going to be before you noticed it..."

He takes the ring off the flower, and slowly kneels down on one knee.

"(y/n), words cannot describe how much you have done for me over the last three years. I can't express how much I love you. Will you do me the honor of marrying me?"

You smile, a few tears sliding down your cheeks. "Of course I will marry you!"

He slides the ring on your finger, and the two of you share a kiss.

"I can't wait for you to be mine... Forever..."

this is the inspiration for this imagine

i kinda liked this :)

-ry ❤️

Don't forget to vote and tell me what you think! And comment or pm me some requests!😛