64: big brother

You roll over in bed, reaching out to lay your arm across your boyfriend. But only find the bed empty.

"Right..." you say aloud. "He's away filming..."

You groan, pushing yourself off of the comfortable mattress.

You hear something moving around in your kitchen. You grab the baseball bat you keep beside your bed, gripping it until your knuckles are white.

You slowly push the kitchen door open with the end of the bat.

"Who's here?" you ask. No reply. You take a deep breath before walking in.

When you see who it is, you sigh in relief.

"Jeez, Chris.. You scared me!" you exclaim. "Wait, I thought you were filming?"

Chris Evans is your older brother, who you haven't seen in six months due to the new Avengers movie.

"I finished earlier than expected... So I thought that I'd surprise you." he tells you.

You walk over and wrap your arms around him. "I'm glad you're here... I don't like being alone.."

He chuckles, wrapping his arms around you. "I know.. Hopefully Seb will finish soon so you won't be alone anymore."

You smile. You miss Sebastian. You don't like being alone, and you definitely don't like being in New York while he's in Atlanta. But you love spending time with your big brother. Ever since he signed the contract with Marvel, you don't get to spend much time with him.

"Hey, let's go out tonight... A friend of mine is throwing a little party. What do you say?" Chris asks you.

You shrug. "Hell, why not? I haven't gone out in a while."

Part two?

Thank you guys for being patient with me❤️ my internet went out yesterday and finally came back up.

-ry 💜

Don't forget to vote and tell me what you think! And leave some requests or ideas in the comments😛