54: head over heels

Back in the days of the Red Room, your older sister had a fling with Bucky Barnes.

Now, you are completely head over heels for him, and you have no idea how to tell him... or your sister.

"(y/n)? Are you okay? You seem out of it.." Natasha asks you.

You nod. "Ye-yeah, I'm fine..."

Nat smirks. "If this is about you liking Bucky, I'm okay with it..."

Your eyes widen. "How did you find out?"

"The way you look at him, it's like the love is pouring out of you. The way you blush when he walks in the room. And you stutter and stumble over words." she pauses, laughing at your expression. "I'm not mad... I'm completely over him. What happened between us is in the past, and I want you to be happy."

***

You are in the training room with Nat and Bucky, watching them practice some new skills they've acquired.

"(y/nn), take my place..." Natasha says. You mentally curse her as you stand up and walk towards Bucky.

You dodge his punch, and step to the side when he tries it again. You return a swift kick to his side.

He groans, "I didn't know you could fight.. Why aren't you on the team? You did that so smoothly and didn't even hesitate..."

You feel your neck and face get red. "Um.. I-I don't know.. I.. ugh... Um,."

He chuckles. "You're adorable when you're flustered."

You turn away from him, and walk towards the door. He runs after you.

"Hey, I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to embarrass you. I just.."

You lean up and quickly kiss his cheek. "It's fine.. Maybe we can go out sometime?"

He laughs and nods. "Yeah-yeah. Sounds good..."

this was sooooo bad omg-and short ugh

-ry

Don't forget to vote and tell me what you think! And please send me some requests!