25: healing

Part two of car crash ❤️

Sebastian still won't leave your side, even though you constantly tell him that you are fine.

It's been a week since you were released from the hospital. The doctor told you to be careful, so nothing else happens to your still healing body.

"(Y/n)?" Sebastian knocks on the bathroom door. "Do you need anything?"

You roll your eyes, even though he can't see you. You are soaking in a hot bath, hoping the hot water will relax your aching muscles a bit.

"I'm good, Seb. But you can come in here if you want..."

You watch as the doorknob turns, and your boyfriend's head peaks in. He smiles at you, and you smile back.

You slide your body down into the water even more than it already was.

"How are you?" You ask Sebastian, who is now sitting on the closed toilet.

"What?"

"How are you? You always ask me if I'm okay, but I never ask anything back. I know that all of this was hard for you too, babe."

He sighs, and runs his fingers through his hair. "I'm.. I'm good. I'm just glad that you made it through this. I-i thought I was going to lose you. They didn't think you would make it."

"But you told me to let go... if I needed to. Why?"

"Because I didn't want to be the person who made you stay. I didn't want to make you be miserable. I didn't want something come up that happened during the accident that would haunt you for the rest of your life. I didn't want it to be hard for you. No matter if it was hard for me or not. I love you so much. And I never want you to go through hard times, even though we can't prevent them from happening."

You feel a tear slide down your cheek. "I don't want to leave you. Not now, not ever. And I don't plan on it."

This wasn't exactly where I wanted to go with this, but oh well 🤷‍♀️

-ry ❤️

Don't forget to vote and tell me what you think! And if you want me to write you a request, just comment or pm me what you would like for me to write! 😛