174: Coffee Shop

Request: Sebastian is filming in the UK and meets a peculiar girl who's keeping a secret from the world... 

Sebastian walks into the shop to get his morning coffee for the fifth time this week. He has been stuck on this shop's coffee for a few weeks now, and he cannot explain why, but he cannot get enough. He finds himself walking through the doors day after day. It's just regular coffee.

Or maybe that's his excuse for wanting to see the petite girl who sits in front of the window with the huge book everyday. She's alluring to him. Maybe it's the way she focuses on the text in front of her, not paying attention to the world around her. Or maybe it's the way she licks her finger to turn the pages. Sebastian just wants to know more about her every chance he can get. Oh, if only he knew what the words in the book were telling her.

The girl, whose name is (y/n), is a witch. Her parents and their parents, and so on, are also witches.

She's noticed Sebastian's glances everyday, but knows that her family would kill her if she brought home a "normal" person. She can't say she doesn't find him attractive, but she can't bring herself to talk to him, or her parents. 

"Excuse me... But is this seat taken?" 

She's surprised by the sudden American accent speaking to her. 

"Uh, no.. Be my guest..." she gestures to the seat. 

She quickly pulls the papers that are scattered on the table towards her before the man can see.

The chair pulls across the floor with a squeak, making the girl flinch. 

"Sorry about that," the man laughs. "I'm Sebastian, by the way..."

"(y/n). You're not from around here." she says more like statement rather than a question. 

"Heh, no. The accent give it away?" 

(y/n) smiles and nods a little. "Maybe... New York?" 

"You're good... I grew up in Romania and Austria, moved to New York when I was 12. I'm here on business, though." 

"Ah, sounds fun." 

"Yeah, three months on a movie set sounds great, I guess. Living in a trailer and eating catering food that is supposed to be healthy for us." 

"Oh, so you're an actor?" she asks, even though she already knows the answer is yes. She did her research on the mystery man. Why people keep asking him for a picture every morning and why he never declined the question. 

"Yes..." he says. "You knew that already, though. That little smirk playing on your lips says I'm right." 

(Y/N) just smiles. "I like you, Sebastian. You seem cool." 

"I like you, too, (y/n)."

I'll do a part two... I just wanted to get something out for you guys... I'm sorry for not updating.. 

ANYHOO--- my dog, Pepper (she's a corgi) is pregnant and I'm so excited to be a dog grandma at 20 years old  :)  Y'all probably couldn't care less but I wanted to let people know how happy I am :) :) :)

-ry