15: I want you back

It's the first time you've left the house since you and Sebastian broke up

It's the first time you've left the house since you and Sebastian broke up. You guys had gotten into a huge fight about him only focusing on his work and never on your relationship.

Your best friend had to force you out of bed and into something cute.

"we're going to a party..." (y/bf) says.

You shake your head. "Nope I'd rather die here.. alone."

But yet here you are, in the midst of sweaty, drunk, sexually frustrated people.

You sip on your drink.

"Hello..." you hear someone say from behind you.

You turn around and see a very attractive male.

"Hi."

"Do you want to dance?"

You shake your head. "Tonight is about me and old memory. Trying to forget someone."

You start to turn around when you lock eyes with someone. Sebastian. (Gif)

You can tell he's been watching you.

He stands, making his way towards you and this other dude.

"(Y/n)! There you are, I've been trying to find you!" Your best friend grabs you before Sebastian can make it to you.

You stop. You want to talk to him.

"(Y/n)."

"Sebastian."

"I'm sorry." You both say.

"There's nothing for you to be sorry about. I need to start focusing on other things. I didn't mean to hurt you... Can we maybe.. try again? Us?"

You happily nod. Sebastian pulls you in for a kiss.

"You didn't say you had a boyfriend!" The dude you totally forgot about yells.

You laugh, and just kiss Sebastian again.

This was not what I wanted this to be but oh well 🤷‍♀️

-ry 🖤

Don't forget to vote and tell me what you think! And if you want me to write you a request, then go to the chapter titled so and comment what you want! 😛😛