100: You Make Me Smile

It's been a long week

It's been a long week. On Monday, your car wouldn't start because you forgot to turn the headlights off. On Tuesday, you dropped your favorite coffee mug and it shattered into a million little pieces. On Wednesday, your dog peed on your favorite sweater. On Thursday, you were told by your boss that you had to go into work on your only off day. And finally,Friday. The worst day of them all. First, a bratty child throw his plate of food on your white uniform.Second, someone complained about you to the manager, when you did nothing wrong. And to set it all off, you only made $5 in tips.

You slam your car door shut, and stomp to your front steps. You unlock the door and go inside, using your right foot to shut it behind you.

"Seb?" you call.

You get no reply so you assume that he's out.

You make your way upstairs and into the bathroom. You lock the door behind you, and turn on the shower. The water starts warming up, and you step inside.

Once you close the curtain, the water immediately turns cold. Like freezing.

"Great..." you mutter. "Just great."

You continue your shower in the freezing water, and try to make it as fast as possible.

Once you find something to wear, you go back downstairs and lay down on the couch. You feel your eyes get heavy and you drift off to sleep.

You are woken up to the sound of the front door shutting. If you weren't grumpy before your small nap, you sure are now.

Sebastian frowns when he sees you. But he knows just what to do.

"Don't do it.. you better not do it.." you mutter when you see him.

He just shrugs and flashes you a smile, giggling.

He knows how much his smile cheers you up, even though he doesn't get why.

The reason is because you're just so in love with him. Him and his stupid smile that lights up the world. And he's all yours.

You automatically feel better and you jump up to give him a hug.

"I don't like it when you're sad.."

"But I'm glad you're here to make it all better.."

100 IMAGINES! If you would have told me 8 months ago that I would have written 100 imagines and had 136 thousands reads, I would have laughed in your face. But here we are. I want to thank you all so so much for reading and commenting and requesting. Just everything you guys do ❤️ I love you all

-ry ❤️

Don't forget to vote and tell me what you think! And leave some requests or ideas in the comments or pm them to me! 🤩😛

AND THERE WILL STILL BE AN UPDATE TOMORROW