125:Dancing with the Stars

Request: Reader is a dancer on dwts
Kajjaka (requester)

[ author's note: I am not doing dance styles or song choices, I'm not creative enough to do it lol. Also, I'm just putting the judges names because I don't really know how the actual judges speak. I really hope this is okay]

Week One

"Okay, Sebastian," you say. "What do you think about doing the jive?"

He chuckles, running his fingers through his hair. "I'll give it my best shot."

The music starts, and you go step by step with him.

"Good!" you exclaim once you finish. "Now, let's do it again."

~~~~~

The dance goes so smoothly during your performance. It's flawless.

"Wow, magnificent! I love your chemistry together; it's almost as if you've known each other for years."

"I agree! This was flawless, and you move very well together."

"Yes, very well put together. The choreography worked perfectly with your song choice."

The host comes up next to the two of you and speaks. "How do you feel about the dance tonight?"

"I'm so proud of Sebastian! He did very well for out first dance," you say.

Sebastian then leads you to the back, where you await your scores.

7, 7, 7

Week 2
Sebastian has gotten a lot better with dancing already. You've also gotten to know each other a little better over the past week.

"This will probably be my best one," Sebastian says after you tell him you'll be doing the tango.

"This ones a little fast paced, but I think we can do it."

The choreography is a but intimate, but you don't mind. You like Sebastian, a lot. He's very kind and thoughtful. He makes sure that you are comfortable with the things he suggests. He's just a good guy.

"And one, two, three, four..." He whispers to himself as you dance around the practice space.

You smile a little, admiring how cute he's being.

Once you finish, the two of you take a little break before trying it again. And again. And again.

~~~~~~

Once again, your dance goes smoothly. You dance all over the floor, keeping everyone's attention even after your song finishes.

"I still can't believe how well you two work together! It's magnificent!"

"It's wholesome. The way you can light up the room and keep everyone's attention. Very well done."

"The two of you are so mesmerizing. It's incredible. I'm honored to be able to watch you every week."

The host tells you to head backstage. You anxiously wait for your scores.

9,8,9

Sebastian pulls you into a hug and spins you around.

"We did so good! You were amazing.." he says.

You feel your cheeks grow red and you look away for a moment.

"I couldn't have done it without you!"

Week 6

Week after week, you and Sebastian work as hard as you can to impress the judges, as well as the audience.

It's now week 6, which is Halloween night.

You've gotten incredible scores every week, and you're hoping this week won't be any different.

"You're late.." you tell Sebastian once he comes through the door.

He mumbles something under his breath.

"What is wrong with you today?"

"What's wrong with me? You're the one who stood me up last night. I actually thought you liked me,  (y/n)."

You completely forgot about your date with Sebastian. You were so busy trying to get this choreography right.

"I'm so—"

"Don't. I don't want your pity. Let's just practice."

~~~~~

"Something was off this week."

"I agree. The connection just wasn't there."

"I really hope whatever happens gives you the extra push to do better next week."

6,6,7

Week 8

It hasn't gotten better since week 6. You and Sebastian barely talk now. The only time you do is at practice and when you pretend to be happy for the show.

You're hoping this next song will push the two of you to start talking again.

"And one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight.." You say as the two of you dance around the room.

The atmosphere feels so thick. The tension could be deadly.

Once you finish, Sebastian leaves without a word.

~~~~~

"Sebastian, before we go on... I want to apologize for not showing up to the date. I was practicing our routine. I wanted it to be perfect, and I forgot that I'm supposed to have fun too.."

"I'm sorry for acting like a jerk.. but it hurt when you didn't show up. But I have to remember that this is your job. This is what you love to do. I need to respect that."

"Let's go kill this dance.."

~~~~~

"Magnificent! I'm so glad that you are back into your game."

"Bravo, bravo! Very well done."

"I have chills. That performance was so exhilarating."

10, 10, 10

Week 9

It's the finals. You've made it so far, and you hope that you can win this thing.

"Good morning," you say as Sebastian walks in the room. "It's our last practice... How crazy is that?"

Sebastian chuckles. "Yeah, I'm going to miss it."

He wants to tell you how he really feels. He wants you to know about his love for you. But he can't bring himself to do it.

~~~~

The finals are here. You're in the top two.

"And the winner of Dancing with the Stars is..." the host says. "Sebastian And (y/n)!"

Sebastian pulls you into a hug, and cups your face. You can't breathe. It's finally the moment.

He leans down, kissing your lips.

"We did it.." he whispers.

I hope this was okay

-ry