78: crappy interview imagine

I got these gifs from tumblr so credit to Celebrity AU Meme! 

THIS IS ALSO GOING TO BE VERY SHORT OOPS

"(y/n), please come with me," a security guard comes knocks on your dressing room door

You were going to be on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon, alongside your father, Robert Downey Jr. 

The guard leads you to the place where you are going to enter the stage, and you wait for the cue. 

"Everyone please help me welcome Robert's daughter, Miss (y/n) Downey!" Jimmy yells.

You smile and wave as the crowd cheers. You go take a seat next to your father. 

"So, (y/n), you're in the new Avengers movie, Infinity War. And you play Tony Stark's daughter," Jimmy says.

You nod. "That is correct, yes." 

"Robert, how was it working with your daughter?"

Your father laughs. "Well, she spent more time with her boyfriend than she did with me."

You laugh. "That is true..."

Jimmy laughs.

"He's lucky I allow him to date my daughter," Robert adds.

"Sounds like you're not a big fan.." 

Robert laughs, and shakes his head. "No, I like them. He makes her happy, so I'm happy."

You smile. 

"So, (y/n), I hear that you and Sebastian got engaged?"

You nod again. "Yes, we did. On our second anniversary, actually."

Jimmy smiles and claps along with the audience. "Well, congratulations on that! And now, here's a clip from their new movie, Infinity War!"

i'm sorry that i made this so short, but I'm babysitting at the moment and it's hard to write when there are screaming kids in your house :)

-ry

Don't forget to vote and tell me what you think! And leave some requests or ideas in the comments! I really need some ideas!