27: gorgeous

You and your daughter are standing in line, waiting to meet the one and only, Sebastian Stan

You and her have been watching Marvel movies for a long time, and you have always had a little crush on Bucky Barnes since you read the comics. You both saw Iron Man when it first came out, and she was 6 at the time.

Now, she's 16, and you are going on 35.

"Mom, were next oh my god.. I can't breathe!" Your daughter exclaims.

You laugh at her, but start to feel the same way when you start walking to the table. Your daughter hands Sebastian a stuffed dog.

"I don't know what made me want to give this to you, but it spoke to me.." she giggles.

"No, no, I love it.." he says, giving it a hug. He signs the pictures she handed him.

You walk up to him.

"Hi..." he says. He seems a bit nervous.

"Hi..." you smile. "Are you okay, you seem a bit shaken?"

He nods. "I'm fine.. but you are gorgeous." He looks away for a moment. "Sorry, I didn't mean to be so forward."

You giggle. "You're fine.. and thank you. You're pretty gorgeous yourself.."

He starts to sign the picture you handed him, and he adds something else on the back.

"Thank you.."  you tell him.

He smiles  at you. "It's no problem.. maybe we'll meet again someday, gorgeous." He winks at you after the last bit.

You flip the picture over to the back, and you almost drop the paper.

"Mom, are you okay?" Your daughter asks.

"Sebastian Stan gave me his number."

Her eyes grow wide. "YES MY MOM IS GONNA DATE SEBASTIAN STAN. You have to text him later!"

Part two? I think so.. coming soon maybe 🙃
So this coming weekend, I'll be driving to Texas with my dad so I won't be able to update on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. We are going to pick up my puppy and I'm so exited 😋

-ry ❤️

Don't forget to vote and tell me what you think! And if you want me to write you a request, then comment or pm me what you would like for me to write!
And go check out my marvel imagines too 😛