57: It's just a prank

this was a request :) There's a lot of dialogue, I'm sorry :/

\

"Hey guys, welcome back to my channel...." you say to your camera. "Today, I have Chris Evans here, and we're gonna play a prank on my boyfriend, Sebastian."

You and Chris laugh, and you start to explain what you are going to do to the camera and Chris.

"So, I wanted to do a cheating prank?" you say. "He catches us in bed or something... You'll be shirtless, and I'll lay my head on your chest? Sound good?"

Chris nods, and you get ready.

"So, as you guys probably know... Chris is one of Seb's best friends..."

"And he's super protective of (y/n)... Honestly, I'm scared. I might die today.." Chris says.

You sit down on the bed. "Sebastian is at the gym right now... But he should be home in about 10 minutes.. So, we need to get ready. I'm so glad we have a sensor that alarms us when the door opens... Or this might've not worked..."

***

"Okay, he just pulled up so... I need to hide the camera!"

You throw a t-shirt over the back of it, but make sure the lens isn't covered.

"I'm totally going to die!" Chris whispers.

He lays down on the bed, and you lay down afterwards, putting your head on his chest.

You can hear Sebastian climbing up the stairs, so you pretend to giggle at something Chris said.

The bedroom door hits the wall with a slam, so you know that Seb heard you.

"What the hell?" he yells. "What are you doing!"

You sit up, "Sebastian, this isn't what it looks like!"

The look of terror on his face makes you want to stop the prank immediately, but you continue.

"You're cheating on me? With Chris..."

Chris stands up.

Sebastian turns towards him, and takes a step forward, his fist in a ball.

"IT'S A PRANK!" you yell. "It's a prank, calm down.. Calm down, it's fine. I would never do this to you..."

You walk over to him, and wrap your arms around him, and kiss his cheek. "I love you too much to cheat on you."

You go grab the camera off the bedside table. "I feel awful for doing this... But you guys asked for it! I'll see you all next week..."

***

"You scared me today..." Sebastian says while you two are laying in bed later that night.

"I'm sorry... But it was fun, Chris and I had a good time coming up with it," you laugh.

"Don't do that again," he says, kissing your forehead.

You smile. "I wouldn't dream of it."

This was so bad, I'm sorry 😩

-ry❤️

Don't forget to vote and tell me what you think! And comment some requests! or pm them to me! I want to write what you guys suggest!😛