111: surprise on set

Request: young daughter like 4 or 5 and she surprises him on set cute and fluffy

this is super short (im sorry)

Requested by @jaymarie_18

"I want to go see daddy..." your daughter frowns.

Sebastian is on set, filming yet another Marvel movie. Your four year old daughter misses him and wants to see him.

"I know, baby. Me too..." you sigh.

What your daughter doesn't know is that you are taking her to see him this weekend. The two of you will be surprising him, and will get to see him all weekend.

"Let's go get dressed, we have to run some errands, okay?" you tell her. 

She nods and follows you to her room to pick out her clothes. You have packed a bag for her for the weekend, so all you have to do is get her and yourself dressed.

After you finish dressing, the two of you walk outside and get into your car. You then start the journey to Atlanta, where the movie is being filmed. You live in Nashville (idk just go with it), so it's about a 5 hour drive to your destination. 

***

The five hours seemed to go by quickly. Maybe it's because you are looking forward to see your husband. 

"Mommy, where are we?" your daughter asks.

You smile. "It's a surprise! You'll see in a minute."

You guide her through the parking lot full of trailers, and stop when you find Sebastian's.

You knock on the door, and your daughter squeals when she sees the door open.

"Daddy!" she jumps into his arms. 

"What are you two doing here?" Sebastian asks while wrapping your daughter into a hug. 

"I thought we'd surprise you," you reply. 

He smiles and pulls you into a hug as well. 

For the rest of Sebastian's day off, the three of you sit in his trailer, watching movies on your laptop. 

Once your daughter falls asleep, you and Sebastian have some time to talk. 

"I need to tell you something," you say.

The worried look on his face makes you nervous to tell him, but you do it anyway.

"I want another one.."

He smiles, shaking his head. "Another baby?" 

You nod. "Do you?"

"I wouldn't mind it..."

You laugh. "Well, good... Cause baby Stan will be here in seven months..." 

this is not how i wanted this to go, but it's good, i guess

-ry

Don't forget to vote and tell me what you think!