61: I, Tonya

Request: Can you do an imagine of Sebastian in I, Tonya?

So, in this, Margot Robbie does not play Tonya. (y/n) does. :)

*trigger warning? -abusive relationship-*

You were ecstatic when you got the call saying you would be playing Tonya Harding in the
"documentary" of her life. You were even more ecstatic when you were told that Sebastian would be playing the role of Jeff, Tonya's ex-husband.

You were almost 10 when all of that happened, so you remember bits and pieces of the story.

The only problem is, you've been in an abusive relationship before. You know the pain that Tonya  went through with Jeff. Thinking that if you love someone, you could stay with them, even through the tears.

You're scared, however, that when the scenes come where Jeff hits Tonya, you are going to have a mental breakdown. You're scared that it's going to bring back memories of when you were with them.

You came home after working a double shift at the diner. Your boyfriend was furious.

"Where were you?" he yells.

You cower down. "I worked two shifts.. I need the money.. Cause you spend it all."

He raises his hand, and slaps you across the face. You can tell immediately that there will be a bruise where his palm hit.

Tears slide down your face.

"Get the hell out of here." he screams.

You can't help but be thankful for that day, because that was also the day you moved in with Sebastian.

***

"Action!" the director yells.

Jeff and Tonya are sitting in his truck, when he hits her for the first time. Tonya turns directly to the camera.

"He started hitting me a few months in." you recite your line.

The director yells cut and that was it for the day.

"We have the scenes coming up tomorrow..." Sebastian says. "Are you okay with that?"

You and Sebastian have never admitted it, but you both have slight feelings for each other.

"Yeah, yeah... I'm good. Ar-are you?" you ask.

"Um, ye-yeah..."

***

(interviewer in BOLD and you are in italics) (This is about a year after filming is over, and about a month since the premiere."

"Let's hear it for (y/n) (l/n)!"

"Thank you!" you smile, running your fingers through your hair.

"So, how was filming for I, Tonya?"

"Um, it was difficult. I really relate to some of the terrible things she went through.."

"Such as?"

"Well, about 5 years ago, I was in an abusive relationship. It really took a toll on me and my well being. But I'm good now. I have a great support system, and I'm in a better relationship!"

"About that relationship...How long have you and Sebastian been together?"

'"About 6 months. But we've known each other for a long, long time."

"Well, that's all the time we have for today! Thank you so much for coming on, and everyone, go see (y/n)'s new movie, I, Tonya!"

this was so bad omg... I apologize for the bad chapter, but this is what I could come up with...

-ry

Don't forget to vote and tell me what you think! And comment or pm me some requests!