39: baby

Sebastian runs into the hospital to the nearest nurses station

"Hi, I'm looking for (y/n) (l/n)? She's my girlfriend and she just went into labor, and I'm kinda freaking out."

"Room 213, honey. Good luck!"

Sebastian searches the hallways before finally finding your room.

"Babe...It's actually happening?"

You groan in pain as another contraction hits. "Yeah, and I really wish it would hurry.."

After what feels like a lifetime, the doctor comes in and tells you it's time to start pushing.

"Oh god, oh god, this is actually terrifying.." Sebastian whispers.

He holds onto your hand, trying to soothe you. He might actually be trying to soothe himself.

"3,2,1 and push!"

The screams that came from you pierced the ears of everyone else in the room.

"Okay good! We can see the head! Lets do it again! 3,2,1 and push!"

Tears streamed down your face.

"One more big push, (y/n)! You've got this. 3,2,1 and push!"

You and Sebastian both sign in relief as you hear the cries of your newborn child. A nurse immediately lays the baby on your bare chest.

***

Sebastian is holding the baby in his arms by the hospital window. He walks over, and sits down next to you, wrapping one arm around you and the other arm holding the baby.

"I can't be he/she is ours.." he looks down at the small human in his arms.

"We made that..." you smile.

Sebastian kisses  the top of your head, and the three of you stay like that for a while.

"I love you, and our little one, so much," you tell Sebastian before falling asleep.

Your boyfriend smiles as you do, he knows you're tired and need as much sleep as you can get.

"I love you both, more than you'll ever know. And I promise that I'll always be there for the two of you no matter what."

I couldn't stop looking at the gif long enough to update 😂 my baby is so cute ❤️

-ry 💜

Don't forget to vote and tell me what you think! And if you want me to write you a request, then comment or pm me what you want me to write! 😛

Also, thank you for 17k reads! Literally just a couple days ago, we hit 15k, so this is insane guys ❤️❤️ I can't express enough how thankful I am for the ones who read, comment, and/or vote! I love you guys 💕