89: cheater

You are laying on your bed, listening to your friend ramble on and on about her boyfriend, Sebastian.

You don't want to listen, because, truth is, you are in love with the person she is talking about. 

"I mean, the things he can do..." she smirks. 

You roll your eyes. 

The thing is, she knows you like him, since the beginning. But she still decided to date him, even if that meant hurting you. 

"I don't really care, you know," you lie. 

"I'm sure you don't." She sits up, scooting so that her back is against the headboard. "He's oblivious to your little crush." 

"Get out," you almost yell.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me. Get the hell out of my house."

She scoffs, but stands up. "You're ridiculous. You know, (y/n)? That you can't see that he is happy with me. He loves me, not you.:

You don't reply. She leaves the room. A few moments later, you hear the front door slam.

With that, you lay your face down into the pillow and cry for what seems like hours.

***

A few days later, you find yourself at a party. You're not sure why you're there, but you take it as an opportunity to drink. 

And that's when you see it. 

Your ex-best friend being pushed against a wall, some random guy's tongue down her throat.

You smirk, quickly taking out your phone, and snapping a picture.

"Congratulations!" you yell. "Congratulations on ruining your relationship with the best guy on planet earth. Have fun in hell, (bf/n)."

You turn around, making your way to the door to leave. 

"(y/n)!" you hear her from behind you. 

You continue walking, acting like you didn't hear her call. 

A hand grabs your shoulder, stopping you. 

"I swear, if you show him that picture, I will tell him all about your little crush," she threatens. 

You laugh. "Go ahead. He doesn't deserve this. He loves you, for God's sake. He is in love with you, and you are hooking up with other people. I know that guy isn't the only one. So, if you'll excuse me, I have a picture to show Seb." 

You jerk away from her grasp, and walk out the door without another word. 

***

You take a deep breath, knocking on the wooden door.

"(y/n)? What's up?" Sebastian opens the door. 

"I need to talk to you, about (bf/n)." 

He let's you inside, and you walk in to see (bf/n) sitting on the couch. 

"Do you want to leave, or do you want to be here when I show him?" you lash out. 

Tears slide down her face, but you feel everything but pity for her. 

"Show me what?" Sebastian asks.

You reach into your pocket and pull your phone out. 

You unlock it, pulling up your camera roll. 

(bf/n) stands up from the couch. "I can't let you do this..." 

Before she can reach you, you hand the phone to Sebastian.

"Babe, what is this?" he asks, his voice breaking. 

"I can- I- I can explain!" she yells.

"Don't... Get out." 

***

Ever since that night, you and Sebastian have gotten closer than ever before. 

"I never thanked you.." he says, grabbing your hand. "For that day. You ruined your friendship because you caught her."

"I couldn't let her do that to you..." you say. "Because, I loved you. I still do." 

He smiles, wrapping his arms around you, and then kisses your forehead. "I love you, too."

i'm so tired omg

-ry

Don't forget to vote and tell me what you think! And leave some requests in the comments or pm them to me! Anything helps!

A new request will be going up on Monday!