5: meeting the mystery man

A few days later, you find yourself back at the gym

A few days later, you find yourself back at the gym. You are hoping that you'll see the mystery man again today.

You thought that he looked familiar, but couldn't place a name to the beautiful face. After you went home the first time, you did some research and found out that he is Sebastian Stan.

You look over to the weights, and see Sebastian and his trainer together. He must've noticed that you were looking at him, because he smiles at you. You feel your face become red, and he giggles a little at your actions.

You continue to walk on the treadmill. A few moments later, you feel someone tap on your shoulder. You stop the treadmill, and look to you left. It's Sebastian.

"Hello..." he says. "I couldn't help but notice that you were looking at me..."

You laugh. "Sorry... It's not everyday that I see an attractive male in the gym.. Especially this late at night."

You two were the only ones in the gym now.

"Oh, attractive?"

"Come one! You know you're attractive.. don't be so humble about it.. attractive and humble... Man, did you hit the jackpot!"

You both laugh.

"So, what do you say you and I go out tomorrow? Coffee? Around noon?" He asks.

You nod. "See you then, mystery man."

"It's Sebastian."

"(Y/n)."

Sebastian went home that night, all he could think about was (y/n).

This isn't how I wanted this to go but oh well 😂
A three part vlogger reader concept coming soon :) :) :)

-ry❤️