101: shorty

Request: A reader that's 6'9"(way taller than Seb) and how they go through life and how the reader teases Seb about his height but always loves on him with forehead kisses or such.  

You feel like you were cursed with being tall. Sure, it helped in high school when you played basketball. But it's a real bummer when you're trying to date. 

Most guys you meet don't want to date a girl that's so much taller than them. 

With Sebastian, it's different. He doesn't care that you're taller than him. Like close to a foot taller than him. He loves you for you, not your height. 

You know the whole 'putting a jar on the top shelf so your short girlfriend has to ask for help' thing? Yeah, you do that to Sebastian sometimes just to make him flustered. 

"(y/n), babe.. You gotta stop that!" Sebastian laughs.

You smile, and kiss him forehead. "Not gonna happen... Now I get why guys do this.. It's fun!" 

Seb rolls his eyes, taking the jar of peanut butter from your hands. 

***

"Being tall sucks.." you sigh, sitting down on the couch next to Seb.

"Really? It seems like you're having the time of your life up there," he chuckles. 

You giggle. "God, no! It's terrible... No bed is big enough for me. I literally have to duck to walk through every door known to man. Even talking to people sucks." 

Sebastian sighs, turning to face you. 

"I love you, though.. And that should be good enough. Well, you have a lot of people who love you for who you are and if that doesn't satisfy you, then I don't know what will."

You smile, kissing his forehead.

"And you have no idea how much I love those... Any other girl couldn't give those to me easily." he laughs. 

"Okay, okay.. Stop being a kiss up, shorty.

this was so bad, i'm so sorry.

-ry

Don't forget to vote and tell me what you think! And leave some ideas or something in the comments or pm them to me! Anything helps!