142: On Set with Dad

Request: Dad! Sebastian taking Daughter! reader to the set of Civil War and she bonds easily with Tom Holland

"(Y/n), honey, let's go... or we're going to be late!" Your dad calls for you.

"Coming!" You yell back.

You grab your phone off your dresser and rush to the living room where your father is waiting for you.

"Ready?" He asks.

You nod and follow him out the front door.

The Atlanta traffic is starting to pick up, but you luckily beat it and got to set on time. You have to sign in and get a visitor's badge since you aren't part of the cast or crew.

Your dad goes straight to hair and makeup, with you trailing behind him.

After he gets finished with hair, makeup, and wardrobe, your dad gives you a small tour of the studio.

"Chris!" You y'all, running towards the man in the Captain America suit.

"(Y/n)! How's my favorite Stan?"

"Haha, very funny.." your dad laughs.

"Who is that?" You hear an English accent ask.

"Oh, Tom, this is my daughter, (y/n). Honey, this is Tom Holland."

"Hello, Tom!" You smile and wave a bit.

"We have to get to set. Tom, will you hang around with her until you're needed on set? I don't want her to be alone," your father asks.

Tom nods and then you walk off in a different direction than your father and Chris.

***

After walking around set for a while and chit-chatting with Tom, the two of you end up in his trailer, eating pizza and watching Iron Man.

"I'm apparently off today.." Tom says, looking down at him phone for a moment.

"Lucky us! We get to hang out more..." you smile, taking a bite of pizza.

Tom smiles a bit, a little blush creeping into his face.

"Yeah... lucky us.."

I'm gonna do a part two :)

-ry