160: Who

Song- Who by Lauv ft. BTS
A/N: All the lyrics wont be in the imagine, but the italics are flashbacks :)

Sebastian walks up to the home that doesn't feel the same anymore. He knows things have changed, but he hopes that you haven't noticed yet.

When he steps inside, he hears the piano playing. And he feels bad, because he knows you do that when you're stressed.

"Our minds have new eyes and visions of you," you sing. "Boy, I think I need a minute, to figure out what is, what isn't..."

Sebastian's heart drops. He knows who the song is about.

~~~~~~~

The fight started out of no where. You don't even remember how it began.

"You act like I'm not good enough for you, Sebastian! I'm trying my best and all you do is tear me down!" You scream.

Sebastian stops, his face still clear with anger. "I have never acted like you're not good enough! I have tried to give you everything you need, but you always want more and more and more! I can't do that, (y/n)!"

"I'm done with this."

And not even a week later, you were back together.

~~~~~

"Oh, I'm sick of waiting for love, love...Oh, I know that you're not the one, one. Feeling hypnotized by the words that you said. Don't lie to me, just get in my head. When the morning comes, you're still in my bed. But it's so, so cold."

Sebastian can hear the pain in your voice as you sing along with the keys of the piano. He can tell that you're crying. But he doesn't know how to fix it anymore. He loves you more than anything in the world, but he can't give you what you need.

"Oh, I know you're not the one, one..." you finish the song and now your sobs are echoing through the room.

"Why am I not good enough?" You scream out loud, not knowing that Sebastian was outside the door.

Sebastian's eyes can't hold back the tears anymore as a sob escapes from his lips.

He opens the door, and it hits the wall, making you jump.

"I don't know how to fix this..." he says.

"I don't know if you can.."

I'm sorry this was so short but the request was for a sad imagine so I didn't want my dumb self to make it happy 😂

-ry