66: oblivious

Request: Sebastian flirts with the reader and she thinks he's just being nice until he finally tells her the truth (or someone else tells)

⤵️⤵️⤵️

You like to walk around the set. Just the clear your head. Or just to walk. To get away from reality.

"(Y/n)!" You hear from behind you.

You stop walking, and turn around to see Sebastian running towards you.

"Hey!" You smile.

"Mind if I join you?" He asks.

The two of you walk for what seems like hours, chit-chatting about different things. When you finally stop walking, Sebastian stares at you intently.

"We should do this everyday.... or more often... or as much as you'd let me join you," he says.

You giggle. "That sounds like a good idea... tomorrow then?"

***

At the same time you walked yesterday, Sebastian meets up with you. You walk even longer today.

It's a little chilly today, and you forgot to bring a jacket.

"Are you cold?" He asks. You nod.

"Here, take my jacket.." he says, shrugging it off his shoulders. He wraps it around you.

"But now you don't have anything.."

He chuckles. "It's fine... You look cute in my clothes anyways.."

***

"He totally likes you!" Lizzie exclaims.

You shake your head. "There's absolutely no way that a guy like him would like me! He's too perfect.. and I'm just...me."

"(Y/n), please! He likes you, I know he does! Ask him! Tomorrow, when you meet up."

The next day, you meet Sebastian at the same time and place. You stay silent for most of the walk, not really sure what to say.

"Is everything okay, (y/n)?" Sebastian asks, a concerned look on his face.

You nod, then shake your head.

"I have something to tell you," he says. "I like you. I tried to give to subtle hints, but you seemed pretty oblivious to the whole point."

You laugh. "Sorry, I tend to be like that sometimes...I like you too, Seb."

He smiles, that gorgeous smile, making you melt.

"So, wanna go out sometime?"

"Yeah," you smile. "I'd like that."

I'm so sorry for the wait! My internet was down, yet again, today.

I'm going to try and start updating every other day. Trying to put out an imagine every day really burned me out. Maybe this will be better!

-ry ❤️

Don't forget to vote and tell me what you think! And please leave some ideas! I need some inspiration 😉