171: Lip Sync Battle

Request: reader and the avengers cast are doing a lip sync battle -( requester linked this video as reader's performance)

"Hello everyone and welcome to a very special episode of Lip Sync Battle! We're your hosts for the night, Robert Downey Jr and Mark Ruffalo!" Robert says.

"Tonight's hour long episode will feature some of your favorite actors in the Marvel Cinematic Universe!" Mark says. "So, let's get started! Give it up for Mr. Anthony Mackie!"

MC Hammer's "2 Legit 2 Quit" begins to play and the other cast members, who are sitting on the side of the stage, laugh at his song choice.

You've got to admit, you're a little nervous about your performance. It's a little scandalous for you. You'd never do something like this normally.

After Anthony's performance, Paul Rudd did Queen's "Don't Stop Me Now". After him was Chris Evans with Gloria Gaynor's "I Will Survive." Sebastian was up after that with Survivor's "Eye of the Tiger." And then, Tom Holland did his beautiful performance with Rihanna's "Umbrella."

"And now, ladies and gentlemen, (full name).." Robert says.

It's time. Your hands are a little sweaty, and you aren't ready for the cast's remarks about the dance. However, you are a little excited for Sebastian to see. You've refused to let your boyfriend know your plans for the performance. You wanted it to be a surprise.

And boy, was he surprised.

Britney Spears' Boys/I'm A Slave starts playing and you take a deep breath before you start the routine. You took inspiration from Britney's own performance of this, so you've studied the video over and over to prepare for this.

The choreographers made sure that at one point, be looking at your friends. You were somewhat excited to see Sebastian's reaction.

At that moment, you could feel the sexual tension between the two of you. He bites his lip when you make eye contact, and you about melt.

"Damn, (y/n) got moves!" Mackie laughs, patting Sebastian on the back.

"I didn't know she could move like that..." Sebastian comments, with a smirk on his face.

Paul and Chris just stare in shock while your performance continues.

Before you know it, the performance is over and the crowd is cheering louder than ever.

You have a grin on your face, happy with your performance.

The other cast members comes onto the stage and Sebastian stands next to you and wraps his arm around your waist, pulling you tightly to him.

You know he's a little turned on by the performance... That was your goal, honestly.

"And the winner of tonight's battle is.." Mark says. "(Y/n)!"

*****

The car ride home was a little awkward to say the least. Sebastian wouldn't even look at you. He probably couldn't control himself if he did.

Your performance is playing over and over in Sebastian's mind. How could his innocent girl perform like that?

"Are you mad at me or something?" You ask once the two of you walk through the front door of your house.

Sebastian grabs you by the waist and pulls you to him. He still doesn't speak, but he presses his lips to yours.

"You have no idea what you did to me tonight.."

You bite your lip. "I don't? I saw how uncomfortable you got. I like that I did that to you..."

Sebastian just smirks before kissing you again. He quickly picks you up before rushing to your bedroom and kicking the door shut behind you.

I'm so so so so sorry for not updating. I've been in a terrible headspace and I haven't felt like updating...

SEND ME REQUESTS!

-ry