73: some help

Part two of Girl At The Front Desk ✌️

A few days later, you find yourself sitting at the front desk again. You usually do not have two days off in a row, but you love it when you do.

The bell rings, making you turn your head towards the door.

You smile when you see it's Bucky.

"Hey!" you wave.

He smiles, and waves slightly.

"This is very unfamiliar to me, but I feel like you are a person I could talk to.." he says once he gets to the desk.

He sets his hands down, and you can see a flash of his metal arm peeking out from under the gloves he's wearing.

You nod. "I'm off in about 10 minutes. Maybe we can go somewhere after that?"

***

The only place that you can think of to talk is your place. You feel comfortable allowing him into your home, even though you barely know him.

"Make yourself at home," you say, kicking your shoes off by the door. "Would you like something to drink?"

"Some water would be nice..." he replies, shrugging off his jacket.

When you come back into the living area, Bucky is sitting on the couch.

You sit down next to him and hand him the unopened bottle of water.

"So, you wanted to talk?"

He nods. "I need some help, I guess. You know who I am, and you know where I came from, when I grew up."

You nod, telling him that you understand.

He clears his throat. "Well, I think you are trustworthy, so I was hoping that you could teach me, well rather, um, help me catch up with the world. Show me what people like these days."

You giggle. "That wasn't where I thought this was going, but okay... I'd love to help you out, Bucky."

kind of want to do a few parts of this? Do you guys want that? Let me know!

-ry

Don't forget to vote! And please leave some requests in the comments! I'm making this a few parts instead of one, long imagine because I'm running out of ideas! I need some help! Anything will surely help me out :)