115: are you mad at me?

Request: could I request that you are Chris Pratt's daughter and you are pregnant with Sebastian's baby but you are 21 and he is 36?

You were scared when you told your father about your boyfriend. There's a 15 year age gap between the two of you, but you're an adult, so it shouldn't matter. Your father, Chris Pratt, and your boyfriend, Sebastian, work together, so your father was okay with your relationship.

You have to admit, you were shocked that he took it so well. Your father has always been protective of you. Your parents were so young when you were born. And they were terrified. Being 18 and having a baby wasn't going to be easy. Your mother died due to complications from the birth.

The age gap between you and Sebastian didn't bother your dad, especially since his girlfriend is 10 years younger than he is. And you love her to death.

And now, here you are, standing next to your boyfriend, and your father sitting in front of the two of you.

"We need to tell you something..." you say.

Your father nods.

"I'm pregnant..."

He quickly stands up. "You're what?"

"I'm pregnant. We're going to have a baby."

You can't tell his emotions based on the look on his face. You can't tell if he's angry or upset. Maybe both.

"This scares me.." he says, barely above a whisper.

"I know... It scares me too."

Sebastian doesn't say anything. He knows what happened to your mother. He would never say anything to you, but he's scared too. He doesn't want to go through what Chris had to. He doesn't want to lose you. He definitely doesn't want Chris to go through the same thing over again.

"Are you mad at me?" You ask.

Your father shakes his head and chuckles a little. "How can I be mad? I'm going to be a grandfather!"

He pulls you into a hug and kissed your forehead. "Your mother would be so proud."

You smile, a small tear sliding down your cheek. "I hope so..."

I was going to post a Christmas chapter about Bucky but I forgot to write it... oops 🤷‍♀️

-ry

Don't forget to vote and tell me what you think!