136: Cologne

Request: Can you do one where Seb and the reader are dating and Seb buys a new cologne and when the reader comes home she starts to get hives and they literally spend all day trying to figure out what's causing her reaction. While trying to figure it out, Sebastian is also taking care of the reader, not knowing he is actually making it worse

Requested by jamierogers2406

"My throat feels like it's swelling...." you complain to your boyfriend.

"You're face is red, and so is your neck."

You frown. "I'm having a reaction to something..."

That's how your night started. You got home from a long, hard day at work to have something mess your system up.

What Sebastian didn't tell you is that he had bought a new cologne that day. A cologne that contained the tiniest bit of lavender in it, the one thing you are allergic to. That tiniest bit of lavender wasn't enough to smell, so you or Sebastian couldn't figure out why you were breaking out.

"Is there lavender in the house?" You ask.

"Not to my knowledge," Sebastian replies.

You groan in frustration. "What could possible be making me do this?"

Your skin is a glowing red now and it's starting to get splotchy. You're itchy too, and that's not helping anything.

Sebastian wraps his arms around you. As he does so, your throat feels like it's going to explode.

"Do you have on a new cologne?"

"Yeah, why do you ask?"

Sebastian finds the package, and gives it to you.

"Apparently it's filled with dumb bitch juice because it has lavender in it."

I'm sorry for the wait :(
-ry