16: Welcome Home

Request #2 😛

Request: Could the reader be in the military and they are surprising seb when she comes home while he's at set? The cast of Infinity War is in on it and the directors too. And seb doesn't know when she's coming home. And then the whole cast has a party and stuff? — maybe seb is in the middle of a scene when she shows up and he sees her while he's filming to run over to her and pick her up in a hug. And before that he's been really down and missing her.

⤵️⤵️⤵️

Sebastian is getting ready for another day on set. He really doesn't feel like doing anything today. Today marks 8 months since his girlfriend was deployed. He misses her a lot and he just feels down.

There's a knock on his trailer door. "Sebastian, you have 5 minutes, let's go!"

Sebastian sighs. He really doesn't feel like doing anything.

He starts the short walk from his trailer to the set.

"Seb, Hey!"

Chris Evans is walking towards him, dressed in his Captain America suit.

Sebastian just nods his head towards his costar.  He continues to make his way to the set.

***

It's time for the big scene of the day. Steve Rogers, Bucky Barnes, T'Challa, Bruce Banner, and Natasha Romanoff are all meeting with some military to speak about using the military to help them with a weapons problem. 

Everyone gets to their positions, and the director yells, "Action!"

The General walks in the "room", along with a few members of his team.

What Sebastian doesn't know is that his girlfriend is among those team members. 

He finally looks up like it says in the script. He locks eyes with (y/n). 

With tears in his eyes, he breaks character, and runs to his girl. He wraps his arms around her, and spins her around. 

"God, I missed you..." he whispers to her.

"I missed you too, Sebby..." she says back. 

"We have been waiting for this moment all day!" someone yells from behind the camera. 

"You guys did this?" Seb gestures to the Russo's.

"With a little help from the cast.." 

Sebastian just smiles. "Thank you..."

***
After the scene was filmed without tears, the cast and (y/n) went to a little party to celebrate her return.

"Welcome home, doll," Sebastian says, kissing her forehead. "You have no idea how good it feels for you to be here."

"I'm happy to be home, babe." 

I wanted this to be longer, but this is the best I can do :)

I hope to update again soon 

-ry

Don't forget to vote and tell me what you think! And if you want me to write a request, just go to the chapter titled so and comment what you would like for me to write!