87: stars

Request: Sebastian is in love with the reader and after discovering her love of stars he sets up a (picnic) date, at night. He confesses his feelings.

⤵️⤵️⤵️

He watches her every move. The way her eyes light up when she sees something she loves. The way she blushes when someone says something nice about her. The way she smiles.

He can't help it, he's in love.

He always thought he knew what love was, but it really meant something when he met (y/n). Something clicked, like something was missing until she stepped foot into her life.

When he finally had the courage to ask this beautiful woman out, it was like a dream come true.

"Hey, um, (y/n)?" Sebastian says, barely loud enough for her to hear.

She turns towards him, a smile on her face. 

He feels his heart melt. She has this effect on him.

"Yes, Sebby?" 

His heart starts beating fast, and loudly. He can barely hear his own thoughts.

"Um, would you like to go on a date with me?" 

She smiles, and giggles a little. "I'd thought you'd never ask."

***

The day of the date has come pretty fast, and Sebastian is struggling to get his stuff together. 

He doesn't want to mess this up. He loves her so much. He wants to be with her, hopefully marry her, start a family with her.

They've been friends for as long as he can remember, meeting in high school. She always had a boyfriend, however, so he covered up his love for her with other women. 

Sebastian takes a deep breath before knocking on the door to (y/n)'s apartment. 

The door swings open, and he smiles, looking at the girl standing in front of him.

She's wearing a dress that barely reaches her knee. It's her favorite dress, he knows that for fact. 

"You ready to go?" he asks, nerves clear in his voice. 

She nods, stepping out beside him and shutting the door behind her. 

They walk in silence, both nervous. 

Once they get outside, (y/n) looks for his car.

Sebastian walks over to a truck that (y/n) has never seen before.

"What is this?" she laughs. "I know this isn't yours."

Sebastian chuckles, opening the passenger door for her. 

"My friend is letting me borrow this for tonight. It's essential for this date." 

(y/n) doesn't question it and gets in the truck. Sebastian shuts the door, and rushes over to the driver's side and gets in himself.

The radio comes on when he starts the truck, and a cd starts playing. Of course, Sebastian made a cd of their favorite music. 

(y/n) sings along with every song that comes on. Sebastian smiles, he loves listening to her sing. 

They finally reach their destination, which is at the top of a very large cliff.

(y/n) gets out of the truck, and rushes to the edge. 

The city is now below them, and you can see the stars perfectly. 

"This is beautiful, Sebby..." she exclaims, her eyes shining. 

"I'm glad you like it." 

He grabs the bag out of the back of the truck along with a blanket. 

Sebastian lays everything out, and motions for (y/n) to sit down next to him. 

"I brought our favorites, (food and drink)." 

She smiles yet again, something she can't help herself but do around him. 

They eat, talking about whatever is on their minds. 

(y/n) lays down on the blanket, staring up at the bright stars that are shining in the sky. 

"I'm glad I asked you on this date, (y/nn)," Sebastian says after a few minutes of silence. 

"Me too.." (y/n) agrees.

Sebastian props himself up on one arm, looking over at his beautiful date. 

"I need to confess something, before it's too late," he tells her. "I'm in love with you." 

(y/n) turns towards him, "I love you too." 

Sebastian grins, closing the small gap between them. 

They feel as if the stars shined a little bit brighter that night, maybe just for them.

this was cute and I really liked the request :)

-ry

Don't forget to vote and tell me what you think! And leave some requests in the comments or pm them to me! 

The second part of Airport should be up on Monday! :)