108: fighting

Request: Can you write when seb and the reader are getting into fights over small things all the time? But this time it's gets serious and end with seb getting upset and the reader apologizing?
Requested by @captainHreader

It all started with arguing over what you were making for dinner. And then it was what movie you wanted to watch. And then it was not wanting you to go see your sister. And then it was going to end with the final blow to the relationship, making it at crumble down.

It's 2 AM. Sebastian had gone out with some friends, and you weren't happy.

He's been gone for a few months, filming a new project. When he finally came home, you were ecstatic. Then he started going out every night.

You have your suspicions on what he's doing, but you know that he would never hurt you like that.

You're laying on the couch, scrolling through Netflix, when you hear the front door unlock. You almost roll your eyes when you see Sebastian walk through the doorway.

"Hey, babe," he smiles.

You actually roll your eyes this time.

"What?" he asks.

"Don't. Not right now, I'm not in the mood for a fight. I just want to go to bed."

"Then come with me," he holds out his hand.

You shake your head. "No, I'm sleeping here. You go on."

Sebastian doesn't say anything. He just drops his head and walks up the stairs.

***

When you wake up, the sun is shining bright through the living room curtains.

You make your way upstairs and you see Sebastian, still sleeping in the bed. You try to be as quiet as possible as you get some clean clothes to wear for the day. Luckily, you get out of the room before he wakes up.

You go take a quick shower, and mentally curse yourself when you realize that you left your phone in your bedroom. 

Sebastian is now awake, and he sees you when you walk past the door.

"(y/n)?" 

You're really not in the mood to talk to him right now, but you turn around and walk into the room. 

"I'm sorry for going out all the time..." he says.

"If you were sorry, you wouldn't do it. I'm tired of sitting here, month after month waiting for you to get home. I hate it, and I'm just so tired. And I'm not going to be the person that tells you to not do your job, because I know you're happy. I know you love your job. But I hate that you leave for months and then when you come back, you go out every damn night!" you are screaming at this point. 

"Babe... don't do this." 

"Don't do what, Sebastian? Tell you the truth?" 

Sebastian gets out of bed. He doesn't say anything, but he just stands there. 

"I can't do this.." 

"YOU can't do this? Jeez, Seb." you laugh a little, maybe to try and stop the tears.

He looks at you, and you get  a good look at his face. There are tears streaming down his face. You've never seen him like this. 

"I didn't know you felt like this..." he says, his voice cracking. "I'll leave. I want you to have time."

Sebastian pushes past you, and a few moments later, you hear the front door shut. 

You run after him. 

You hated this. 

You love him.

You can't live without him.

"Sebastian, wait!" 

He stops, and turns around.

"I'm sorry... I just, I don't know."

"I'm sorry too. I shouldn't be going out all the time. I need to spend time with you." 

"I love you," you cry.

He wraps his arms around you. The two of you stand there for a few minutes,not saying anything. 

"I shouldn't have gotten so upset. You have a life outside of this relationship, too." you laugh.

He chuckles. "It's okay, babe. I shouldn't have gone out every night anyways.. I just thought you liked your space."

"Not from you..."

the ending was so cheesy what the heck

I'm sorry that it's been forever since I've updated! 

-ry

Don't forget to vote and tell me what you think!