Iced Coffee (Erik Killmonger)

Alternative Universe

Erik sits in the second row, second seat of his literature class. He is not fond of this class at all. It's only the first day of class and he's over it. He notices someone sits next to him and he blinks. The woman is wearing a black crop top that says "Pretty Caramel Thing" and light blue high waist jeans. She has waist length box braids, gold frame glasses, nails painted white, and a Apple Watch.

"Aisha!"

She looks up and stands, hugging the tall boy.

"Hey, T'Challa!"

"I'm surprised you don't have a coffee."

"I need coffee."

He laughed.

"Want to go grab some right now?"

"Sure. Umm...excuse me?"

Erik looks at Aisha.

"Can you watch my seat and things please?"

"Sure."

She smiles and Erik fights a blush.

"Do you want coffee?"

"Yeah. Iced with sugar and light cream."

"Bet. Let's go."

She walks off with T'Challa, laughing as she looks at her phone. Erik realises he gave her no money to buy the coffee. Moments pass and she returns along with T'Challa. She walks over and hands Erik the large coffee and he smiles.

"Thanks...Aisha right?"

"Yeah. Aisha Jabari."

"Is your cousin M'Baku?"

"Sadly."

Erik laughs.

"Erik Killmonger."

"Campus bad boy."

He smirks.

"Nah. Just a kid from Oakland. How much I owe you?"

"You can pay me back by getting me coffee next class."

"Bet. How you like it?"

"Iced, French Vanilla cream, and sugar."

"Okay. I got you."

The professor walks in and begins class.
☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️
Erik walks in with the two cups of coffee and sees Aisha is sitting there on her laptop. You're watching something, headphones in. He sits down and puts the drink in front of you. You smile as you slips your headphones off.

"You remembered!"

"Yeah. How are you?"

"Tired."

Erik smiles.

"You want to be partners if she pairs us off for projects?"

"Sure. Here's my number."

You two exchange numbers and the class slowly begins pouring in. T'Challa takes his seat behind the two.

"You two are matching."

They look down and blink. You're both in black jeans, a black tee, gold and black sneakers and a gold chain.

"Great minds think alike," Erik says and you grin, the both of you fist bumping.

T'Challa laughs.
☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️
Erik sees you from across the room and stares. The high waist shorts you wore hugged your butt and you have on a t-shirt of some rock band, and sneakers. Your makeup is light and you don't have your glasses. You hold a black cup and sip from a straw.