Cloud (M'Baku)

You are as what outsiders would call "plus-size". You always knew you were on the curvy side and always had a little tummy that didn't go away no matter how much you trained or exercised. Shuri says you're beautiful: you think you are cute one day of the week and that's on Friday's nights when you are in your room. Alone.

You had agreed to go out with Shuri and was finishing getting ready. You have on a crystal bralette with high waist jeans and a black cropped hoodie with sneakers. You have on silver hoops, a matching crystal choker, your family ring, and your kimono bead bracelet. Your hair is down and you put matching crystals in your braids. Your makeup is light and you put your small backpack on.

You make your way to Shuri's room, nodding to the Dora Milaje there before entering the room. Shuri sees you and claps.

"Dakarai! You look so good!"

"Thanks. You ready?"

"Yes! Mother wants to see us before we leave. She's in the throne room."

You nod as you two link arms and head to the throne room. Entering, you are greeted by Ramonda, T'Challa, Erik, and M'Baku. Erik and M'Baku stare at you.

"Damn Dakarai...you look good ma," Erik says, flashing a smile.

You blush.

"Thank you Prince N'Jadaka."

"Where are you two going?" T'Challa asks.

"My friend, Ekon, is throwing a party," you reply.

"Okay. Be safe."

"We will Brother!"

Shuri and you leave.
🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾
You and Shuri return, crashing in her room. You wash your face before taking a quick shower and putting on the offered shorts and sports bra. Shuri does the same and you two lay in bed talking.

"So Erik was checking you out."

You blush.

"No he wasn't! I'm not his type!"

"Okay then explain M'Baku?"

"He was judging our modern clothes?"

Shuri snorts and rolls over.

"He was totally checking you out!"

"I should have never allowed you to take those shots."

Shuri hits you with a pillow and you giggle.
🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾
You are walking down the hall in a black blazer dress with heels and an printed scarf wrapped around your neck. You braids are in a neat ponytail and you are headed to the garage to drive to Shuri's lab.

"Lady Dakarai!"

You turn and see M'Baku walking your way. You blush at seeing the man. He is in loose black pants, sandals, and an open, sleeveless robe. He shows his traditional tattoos on his arm and chest.

"Chief M'Baku."

You salute and he returns it.

"Where are you headed?"

"Shuri's lab. You?"

"I was just walking around. May I join you?"

"Sure..."

M'Baku offers his arm and you take it, blushing at how muscular it is. You two walk to the garage where you pick a black SUV. He got in and you started the truck before pulling off.

Your bead beeps and you answer it.

"Dakarai speaking."

"It's shuri! What did you name the file on the new armour?"